literally anything you want to talk about...

Rob F note - the original title is very long and is breaking some features so I have shortened it. It was originally - 

literally anything you want to talk about, even if it’s a general argument involving just a few people, doesn’t even have to be current Vale affairs, it can be rehashing club history and all sorts, just go for it, whatever comes to mind just type away and

As the title says...

• Haha 1

Go on then i will kick it off  🙂 Were V2001 the worst owners(supposed custodians but lets go owners) in the clubs history? 

Personally for me its a toss up on Bratt and Smurf .... i thought no one could ever beat smurf but then when i look back .. ermm

• robf changed the title to literally anything you want to talk about...

Moderation note - original title has been shortened as it was breaking some features. If you want to read the original title, I've copied it into the first post in the thread.

4 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Go on then i will kick it off  🙂 Were V2001 the worst owners(supposed custodians but lets go owners) in the clubs history? 

Personally for me its a toss up on Bratt and Smurf .... i thought no one could ever beat smurf but then when i look back .. ermm

I think they were as bad as each other just in different ways.

One believed, or tried to convince the fans, they were trying to do the best for the club....... the other knew he wasn't.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, robf said:

Moderation note - original title has been shortened as it was breaking some features. If you want to read the original title, I've copied it into the first post in the thread.

Sorry Rob. 

Posted (edited)

Question RZ....

What makes you think DC will fail? I saw you post it on the Transfer Thread.

After a near record breaking run towards the end of last season, masterminded by the manager changing our stale tactics, I thought he would be afforded the benefit of any doubt during the summer and the new season.  What is making you think differently?

Edited by MBE