onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

literally anything you want to talk about...

Rampant Zebra

I'm wondering why you can hug everyone around you at Wembley/the pub when England score but I can't take the flagstick out when putting outside on the golf course  

Advert

12 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

I was just wondering if my life would have turned out differently if Ronnie Jepson had scored that header against Stoke 30 odd years ago. I then wondered why he never scored a goal for us but showed a decent return for the other sides he turned out for. (not sure if this is too random for the anything you want to talk about section)

It would have triggered a butterfly effect where we didn’t end up selling him for £80 grand to PNE and use the money to buy van der Laan, then sell him in a swap deal with Lee Mills and cash to buy Jon McCarthy. Then sell McCarthy to buy Ainsworth. 

3 hours ago, WV said:

I'm wondering why you can hug everyone around you at Wembley/the pub when England score but I can't take the flagstick out when putting outside on the golf course  

Because the Tories are full of crap.

Swindon Town appear to be in financial trouble, players not paid last month and ground rent not paid for twelve months.

The rumour on the net yesterday was that Derby had been relegated players were leaving yesterday.

Our beloved neighbours that small club in Blurton selling assets and releasing big contract players, I hope everything is okay.

A golf course is a more restrained atmosphere, not that I have ever played but I used to use a bridle path to cycle across one a few years back. Whereas the effects of Wembley hugging have yet to be calculated.

I'd like a little information please. I note Dean Whitehead has joined you as first-team coach. I seem to recall there was an assistant to Darrell Clarke who was credited by some supporters as being responsible for the very good run you went on a few weeks after Clarke arrived. Am I right? Who was he and is he still with you?

I'd like a little information please. I note Dean Whitehead has joined you as first-team coach. I seem to recall there was an assistant to Darrell Clarke who was credited by some supporters as being responsible for the very good run you went on a few weeks after Clarke arrived. Am I right? Who was he and is he still with you?
Random. It's Andy Crosby, and yes he is. Just signed a permanent deal. Some do seem to think that he was the sole reason for our upturn in form, largely based on coincidence. Whether he was or not nobody can really say. What we can say though is that he is a proper, experienced coach, which is a lot more than we had before with Danny 'I'm your mate' Pugh and Frank Sinclair!

Don't tell him, he might be a spy!

33 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Random. It's Andy Crosby, and yes he is. Just signed a permanent deal. Some do seem to think that he was the sole reason for our upturn in form, largely based on coincidence. Whether he was or not nobody can really say. What we can say though is that he is a proper, experienced coach, which is a lot more than we had before with Danny 'I'm your mate' Pugh and Frank Sinclair!

His name was Michael Brown, really good coach and got the players performing week in and week out. He's currently without a club so it may well be worth you giving him a call.

9 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

His name was Michael Brown, really good coach and got the players performing week in and week out. He's currently without a club so it may well be worth you giving him a call.

Add to this,his exceptional win ratio as manager too🤔

11 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Be careful or you might end up with his doppleganger  Anson Tang.

Archived