onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

literally anything you want to talk about...

Rampant Zebra

2 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Haven't you passed judgement on others we have signed but now all of a sudden you will to see these ones play...you just cant say well done to anyone involved in the current management set up at all can you? I really dont see what your problem is unless you have some sort of attention seeking problem 

I said that I didn't think that the keepers had enough experience, that is not a judgement of their ability though. 

Advert

21 minutes ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

Totally random but I keep smiling at the fact 3 former Everton managers are now in charge at Barcelona, Real Madrid and the top ranked international side in the world.

And they sacked two of them.

The only appointment that made sense was ancellotti to madrid.

Personally dont feel koeman had done enough in his managerial career to be a 'normal' barca appointment. Martinez just fizzled out at everton so did feel odd that he got the belgium gig. 

I think there is a difference between a goalkeeper being able to stop the ball and his potential reliability to play 40 matches a season. Glad you are being entertained though. 

You always entertain me , I’m glad we are talking football rather than how awful V2001 were

I was just wondering if my life would have turned out differently if Ronnie Jepson had scored that header against Stoke 30 odd years ago. I then wondered why he never scored a goal for us but showed a decent return for the other sides he turned out for. (not sure if this is too random for the anything you want to talk about section)

2 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

I was just wondering if my life would have turned out differently if Ronnie Jepson had scored that header against Stoke 30 odd years ago. I then wondered why he never scored a goal for us but showed a decent return for the other sides he turned out for. (not sure if this is too random for the anything you want to talk about section)

Ronnie has made a very good living out of football.....The lad done well.

3 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Ronnie has made a very good living out of football.....The lad done well.

I understand that and I personally thought he was a decent player. He played a good number of games for Vale as a central attacker but never scored. It also got me to thinking how long is a reasonable amount of games for a newcomer to league football to get on the score sheet? 

Archived