iFollow - 2021-22 season

toyahw

• 11 months later...
Advert:

Just have to let it run to renew which is a no brainer. I believe 70% of the subscription money goes to PVFC.

Also noticed the e-mail gave this excellent piece of news, "For the very first time, in the 2022/23 season all 46 of your team’s games are guaranteed to be shown live on iFollow, regardless of any television broadcast selections".

All that's required now is for the EFL and FA and iFollow to get together and include FA Cup and League Cup matches and we'll have videoo on the full set!!

• Like 2

On 18/06/2021 at 02:03, toyahw said:

The ifollow season pass came up for renewal about a week ago. Of course I did it. But not with much "buzz" to be honest. More, habit. That's a 150 quid in the club's coffers from me.

Hi Toyah just started this thread from page 1 - here is ur post from this time last year - what a difference a year makes  - its ace isn't it 😄 👍

Advert:

Living abroad it's a godsend.For only 160€ . Though in my email they called me Charles,after telling then that my name wasn't Charles and the clue for my real name was my email address they apologised. I can understand perfectly why it's not available in the UK. I saw how much Vale made from it last season but can't remember the figure. Wasn't bad at all

The service is way better than when it started but last season if you missed a game,you had to wait 24 hours before you could watch the full version again. Exeter at home.Of course i couldn't wait 24 hours to find out the score

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

Just have to let it run to renew which is a no brainer. I believe 70% of the subscription money goes to PVFC.

Also noticed the e-mail gave this excellent piece of news, "For the very first time, in the 2022/23 season all 46 of your team’s games are guaranteed to be shown live on iFollow, regardless of any television broadcast selections".

All that's required now is for the EFL and FA and iFollow to get together and include FA Cup and League Cup matches and we'll have videoo on the full set!!

I think a few clubs Ipswich ,Sheff Wed ,Derby weren't signed up and that was 6 games you'd miss as well.Glad to see sense has prevailed. Carol could also look at the Vale doing their own version if IFollow don't do it. Imagine the IFollow viewing figures for Salford vs Stevenage.

Also I would pay more for my season pass.It is great value

Edited by arthurdog
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, arthurdog said:

Also I would pay more for my season pass.It is great value

150 euro for minimum 49 games. It's a steal for us Johnny foreigners.  I'd pay season ticket price. No problem. 

Edited by toyahw

Wasnt ifollow desinged for expats? I stopped buying as the poor streams and lack of customer service did my nut in.

I thought it was good value at first, but having missed the games that finish at 4am, not knowing if the stream would work, and the continued price increases I decided to jack it in. Why some Vale fans are obsessed with price increases is beyond strange.

Well, I will be renewing living in Hertfordshire with my VPN. Makes perfect sense,  the club get cash that they otherwise would not and I’m still likely to see my dozen matches in season in person anyway.

• Like 1

Advert:

18 hours ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Wasnt ifollow desinged for expats? I stopped buying as the poor streams and lack of customer service did my nut in.

I thought it was good value at first, but having missed the games that finish at 4am, not knowing if the stream would work, and the continued price increases I decided to jack it in. Why some Vale fans are obsessed with price increases is beyond strange.

iFollow is consistent and reliable these days compared to when video first became available but I must admit my heart is always in my mouth pre-game 'til I'm fully connected and it's working.