EFL fixtures

Advert:

A quick look at that list just brings home what a poor collection of clubs inhabit League 2. On paper we will surely never have a better chance of getting out of this bear pit and away from FGR, Salford, Harrogate, Stevenage and all the other former non-league dross. Just hope we can do it on the pitch this season.

Beam us up, Dazzer! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eh up nah said:

A VERY long wait for a decent away trip on our fixture list.

Thought Mansfield at first but that's a bloody Tuesday!

Rochdale over Christmas possibly the first decent one.

Speaking as someone who’s been to severy match home and away for the past 5 consecutive seasons, I’m anot sure I fancy sitting on a coach with 50 odd others any time soon, still undecided weather to attend away matches.

Advert:

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Speaking as someone who’s been to severy match home and away for the past 5 consecutive seasons, I’m anot sure I fancy sitting on a coach with 50 odd others any time soon, still undecided weather to attend away matches.

How did you get in all those games last season?!

Fixtures are good for me! Boxing Day at home for my journey up from Devon, Exeter on aSaturday in May.

Bristol though on a Tuesday night! Well, can’t please everyone. FGR looks a capable visit and as retirement has taken place, should get a home game in October. 

Local press, the Herald Express has a good article on the match v Hartlepool and shows a picture of Noy, Covolan’s partner. 

Gary Johnson’s win percentage is 55% over his last 129 games. Shame that they didn’t make it!

image.jpg

9 hours ago, Doha said:

Nothing particularly interesting at first glance tbh. Got to get out of this dreadful tinpot league. 

image.thumb.png.a1615f03d0ee1b207634d3044e96d798.png

August sucks.

could be a classic OVF meltdown by Rochdale.

Advert:

23 minutes ago, 1 said:

August sucks.

could be a classic OVF meltdown by Rochdale.

Don't wish to jinx it but I think statistically we tend to do quite well in the first few months. It's around Christmas time that things usually start going downhill, even in 12/13 we had a new year wobble. 

• Thanks 1

Advert: