EFL fixtures

Advert:

Advert:

55 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

We have Rochdale and Bolton in our Papa Johns Group with the U21 side to be drawn tomorrow to complete the group.

I do find it hilarious that the Football League presumably thinks we're all waiting with baited breath over which B side we'll be paired with.

Arguably it would be better to tell us that first and make any suspense about what proper League sides will be in our group!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

We have Rochdale and Bolton in our Papa Johns Group with the U21 side to be drawn tomorrow to complete the group.

I hope the Rochdale game is away - lovely fish and chips!

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Shocking, how are Wycombe supposed to compete in championship when they have been preparing for league 1.

I don't know the state of the club but they could have let higher earner players from championship go after there relegation and then to expect them to play in championship with not much notice is rediculous. 

EFL are a shambles 

Edited by newchapel valiant
  • Like 2

Shocking, how are Wycombe supposed to compete in championship when they have been preparing for league 1.
I don't know the state of the club but they could have let higher earner players from championship go after there relegation and then to expect them to play in championship with not much notice is rediculous. 
EFL are a shambles 

Extraordinary, so special rules would need to apply. Wycombe could decide whether to take Derby's place or allow it to be taken by the losing PO team or any team. Precedent set by Arsenal and Port Vale.

Although on reflection, those last four could be very interesting during a promotion run in. Particularly the atmosphere at Smallsall away. 

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Doha said:

Although on reflection, those last four could be very interesting during a promotion run in. Particularly the atmosphere at Smallsall away. 

Save the best til last 😉

7 hours ago, Doha said:

Very interesting given I can think of another club that has been playing with its player amortisation to ease FFP concerns!!

I would be fascinating to see if they reduced the value of Campbell due to “Covid making players harder to sell” as well as all the dross they have.

Bet they didn’t.