New kit reveal 18/06/2021

PV1973

Advert:

5 hours ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:
14 hours ago, Beech said:

Only if you're stuck in the past. Some people are really scared of change.
The new home shirt is wonderful.

Its the best since the 90s.

That’s a good debate right there. As a shirt the new home one is great. Since the 90s my favourite was the last Mizuno 2000/01 shirt and then the 2007/08 Sennheiser shirt, despite the dreadful season. 

Worst? Perhaps the 2010 striped one or the dull Tricell 2003/04. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Away shirt with black shorts and a gold trim and we can chop and change white shorts/black shorts with the home kit as much as we like (or the third kit shorts - but I swear that's more grey than black)

Edited by DaneValiant
  • Like 1

Advert:

Bought the home shirt and the goalie shirt. I can see logic in the design as its capable of being worn as smart casual wear. Bought some other stuff as well. Remarkable service. Ordered on Sunday and postman tossed my package over the gate on Tuesday whilst I was eating lunch at the back of the house. No damage to a well wrapped parcel by the Port Vale shop. 

Edited by Warren

Bought the home shirt and the goalie shirt. I can see logic in the design as its capable of being worn as smart casual wear. Bought some other stuff as well. Remarkable service. Ordered on Sunday and postman tossed my package over the gate on Tuesday whilst I was eating lunch at the back of the house. No damage to a well wrapped parcel by the Port Vale shop. 
Just waiting for mine to arrive now. Orderd it Monday.

Advert: