New kit reveal 18/06/2021

PV1973

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

20 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

It does look a nice kit, but it isn’t really a Vale shirt. If they had added a bit of black, maybe even a  bit of black trim to go with the gold it would have been a smash hit. As it is, 

Yes I  agree. Some. Black  trim  would have looked better. With a  Dark yellow And black Badge . 

I find the new kit is...frankly...a  bit bland. The gold doesn't really stand out and could have done with a bit of black / orange embellishment. but - that's just my opinion, and this kit certainly seems to be well-received, so let's hope for another set of record sales? Every little helps! UTV

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Record sales

E450EF70-13C1-4B7A-9D01-7659ACE75EDD.jpeg

That does not surprise me. I cannot understand any of the negative reaction tbh. It’s a brilliant kit and I think the colours complement each other perfectly. It is a plain (rather than slightly garish a la last year) but very fresh and, dare I say it, classier look than we’ve been used to. This could be my favourite kit yet.

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Advert:

Quite impressed with the way Vale take the kit design the past couple of times to market things… last season the pattern on the home shirt was used almost as a marketing brand on social media and things like that. This time the gold… the club really is transformed these days into an actual professional looking outfit.

Not seen any clubs with as good reveal videos either which are well done and have a back story to them.

Only downside is it’s costing me money! The kit, the goalie kit looks classy too… another £40.00 on top of the usual home… oh again some nice training/match day gear…

Bought me and my two little ones the kits today (online), really impressed that the club included the £10 off for the club shop as as a reward for the season tickets purchase last season automatically. (Although to be quite honest I wouldn't of minded if they hadn't). Nice touch.

• Like 1

Went earlier, shop and then a walk around the pitch. It was busy.

I'm not surprised we've had record sales, it seems there's a lot of new/previously lapsed support who are going to be present next season. Great to see so many kids getting signed up with the mega cheap season tickets too, the investment into the Vale foundation organisation will eventually pay dividends year on year.

Edited by Doha