onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New kit reveal 18/06/2021

PV1973

4 hours ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:
5 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:
Is this going to be a regular thing, a new home shirt every season. If so I’d suggest something nice and classy not a garish piece of cloth

Been doing it since mid 00s.

You’ll know that I never buy one then. Must be more vigilant

Advert

Well I can't win can I. 

I do think they were fake but ultimately with the site being my responsibility I thought it was better to be safe than sorry.

My point still stands though - please don't make it awkward for the club, this site and yourself by posting pics (fake or otherwise). We've only got to wait till Friday to see the real thing. 

I liked this season’s home shirt, it looked like nothing else in the league and had a retro 90s vibe going for it. 

As for this season’s shirt. Many seem to want plain designs, which generally won’t have me reaching for my wallet as we have had plenty similar over the years. 

13 minutes ago, nodge said:

A guy called Concept_Kits on twitter made these a few weeks ago, anything like this would be delightful IMO

IMG_1256.jpg

If we made one of these with 'VALE' or 'PVFC' subtly repeated in the fabric in the same way the 93-95 Tunstall Assurance kit does instead of the diamond/paisley style pattern the designer has gone with in the mockup, and maybe adjust the collar to have a gold trim line like the sleeves do, I would buy like 3. Magnificent.

21 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

I liked this season’s home shirt, it looked like nothing else in the league and had a retro 90s vibe going for it. 

As for this season’s shirt. Many seem to want plain designs, which generally won’t have me reaching for my wallet as we have had plenty similar over the years. 

I suppose from a design point of view if you make a shirt very different each season then it seems like the change makes the purchase worthwhile for some fans. Bold design one year then a plain one the next. Certainly this new one is nothing like last years and I think that difference in designs makes it refreshing every season. I rate errea. 

18 hours ago, Doha said:

If we made one of these with 'VALE' or 'PVFC' subtly repeated in the fabric in the same way the 93-95 Tunstall Assurance kit does instead of the diamond/paisley style pattern the designer has gone with in the mockup, and maybe adjust the collar to have a gold trim line like the sleeves do, I would buy like 3. Magnificent.

Shiny patterns in football shirts are very rare these days. I bought the Santos shirt a few months ago because it had the same shiny flecked pattern in the material that the old Bourne Sports shirts used to have.

17 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Would definitely buy the home shirt and even maybe the black one 

Yep, I'm a big fan of the less busy designs myself. I've got the current away one as it's lovely and I'd be tempted if the new home one was anything like those designs too.

Archived