onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Valiant suite sunday lunch

Breadwinner

I had the pleasure of going for my and my ladies lunch up there today it was fantastic ,the whole of the staff ,friendly hardworking and great at there jobs .

Food was marvellous and even got sit in the dugout and look around changing rooms .

I'd highly recommend it well done to all involved and thank you for a wonderful afternoon much appreciated by me and my fabulous lady .

UTV 

Advert

Great review! I wouldn't mind giving it a try myself.   Love a traditional Sunday lunch but not really been very often since hubby passed away.  Don't think I like sitting in a pub on my own...just seems off lol.  Been with the family of course but sometimes it can be a last minute thing and obviously the family have work commitments and it isn't always possible for them to be able to do a Sunday out for lunch. 

Yes there were only a few tables what were empty ,they will not be in future if word spreads they give you ample food on every course defo be going again 
UTV 
I did watch a YouTube video the other week and whilst it looked really nice, the only thing I would fault is portion sizes. . It looked a bit too much like Pecks at Astbury, and the last time I took an ex there, we left after 8 courses to then have to go Tesco for something eat as I was still Hungry. . Think of Gordon Ramsey sized portions and you won't be far out.
So must admit for me I'd rather a 32oz Steak and all the trimmings

13 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

I did watch a YouTube video the other week and whilst it looked really nice, the only thing I would fault is portion sizes. emoji1787.png. It looked a bit too much like Pecks at Astbury, and the last time I took an ex there, we left after 8 courses to then have to go Tesco for something eat as I was still Hungry. emoji1787.png. Think of Gordon Ramsey sized portions and you won't be far out.
So must admit for me I'd rather a 32oz Steak and all the trimmings emoji1787.png

Horses for courses,  MacDonalds to Fine Dining, to suit the occasion and appetite.

14 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

I did watch a YouTube video the other week and whilst it looked really nice, the only thing I would fault is portion sizes. emoji1787.png. It looked a bit too much like Pecks at Astbury, and the last time I took an ex there, we left after 8 courses to then have to go Tesco for something eat as I was still Hungry. emoji1787.png. Think of Gordon Ramsey sized portions and you won't be far out.
So must admit for me I'd rather a 32oz Steak and all the trimmings emoji1787.png

Got be honest mate, I can eat more than most I know.  

And I know a lot of foodies.

I was stuffed after a Pecks dinner at 8 jobbie.

Starter was an oatcake gateux as i recall.

You must be a beast!

15 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

I did watch a YouTube video the other week and whilst it looked really nice, the only thing I would fault is portion sizes. .🤨. It looked a bit too much like Pecks at Astbury, and the last time I took an ex there, we left after 8 courses to then have to go Tesco for something eat as I was still Hungry. emoji1787.png. Think of Gordon Ramsey sized portions and you won't be far out.

no pleasing some people😞

On 08/06/2021 at 06:01, butt lane vale fan said:

I would prefer an 8oz fillet steak, mushrooms, fried spring onions and a few jersey potatoes. 

I prefer the taste to the bulk.

Archived