Jump to content

  • OVF player sponsorship 2022

    £10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Euro 2020


robf

Recommended Posts

Advert:


The left back situation is the equivalent of last season.

Gibbons starting RB , Mills LB .

With Monty and Fitzpatrick on the bench.

Absolutely bizarre no logic decision from Southgate. Shaw has resurrected his career and been excellent, Chilwell been ok but not as good as Shaw. 

Awful decision.

And Sterling should be nowhere near the team. 2 trophies ,  Champions League runner up yet he's been terrible for the majority of the season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Grealish could possibly be another Le Tissier, bizarrely overlooked despite great club form . 

If Grealish was at a big 6 club, he would be one of the first names in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

The left back situation is the equivalent of last season.

Gibbons starting RB , Mills LB .

With Monty and Fitzpatrick on the bench.

Absolutely bizarre no logic decision from Southgate. Shaw has resurrected his career and been excellent, Chilwell been ok but not as good as Shaw. 

Awful decision.

And Sterling should be nowhere near the team. Double winners, Champions League runner up yet he's been terrible for the majority of the season. 

 

Strongly agree with you. We will also be missing Shaw's value for crossing/assists. Especially puzzling as this decision has not been made through injury or worries about lack of experience. Baffling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Just now, valefan79 said:

If Grealish was at a big 6 club, he would be one of the first names in the team.

I understand that he's not everyone cup of tea due to his theatrics 

He'll win free kicks, penalties and is that something different most teams need or indeed have. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

 

And Sterling should be nowhere near the team. 2 trophies ,  Champions League runner up yet he's been terrible for the majority of the season. 

 

Oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Played Ok but Croatia looked very poor. Thought Sterling and Tripier played OK but still don’t think the pair of them should be in the starting line up. Good win though and we should top the group but not sure that’s a good thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Oops.

Hindsight eh 

I missed your post at the start of the game saying well done Gareth for selecting him ? 

On a serious note he did ok , certainly wasn't the wizard the BBC pundits made out though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...