Euro 2020

Think overall Spain were unlucky lose but that's a winning mentality for you Italy hung in there and found a way win .

After watching all the game I feel England if they manage get past Denmark who to a man are a very good football team so it's going be anything but easy tomoz night feel will have big chances v Italy if we reach the final which with how the countries feeling we should do as that should transfer to the players the feel good factor 

The talk was how far Italy are ahead of us but based on tonight (and against Austria to be fair) despite having a great defensive record they do half give chances away.

If they play as they did tonight I wouldn’t expect us to be as forgiving as Spain.

Let’s get past the Danes first though, getting nervous!

I'm hoping the hype surrounding this game doesn't come back and bite us on the ar$e, Denmark are a dangerous side and it's far from a given we will go through.....Everything crossed.

Getting a bit more nervous now but this has to be a better chance even than 2018 to get to a final. Come on England do us proud. Head says close 1-0 or 2-1 heart is saying another 4-0. 

Massive game, starting to get nervous now, this is not an easy game.  Denmark have some serious quality players in Schmeichel, Christensen, Kjaer, Hojbjerg, Delaney and Dolberg.  This is not the Denmark of a few years ago, for me they are just as good as Germany and going to be a nervy 90 minutes.  Would have played Sancho myself but happy enough with what he has gone with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Pickford worries me.Headless chicken at times!One or two others need to step up their game or we could lose this in the second half.

Always been the same. He’s been brilliant this tournament but has that in his locker shows it nearly every week for Everton.