• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Euro 2020

robf

Advert:

Advert:

5 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Pickford worries me.Headless chicken at times!One or two others need to step up their game or we could lose this in the second half.

Always been the same. He’s been brilliant this tournament but has that in his locker shows it nearly every week for Everton. 

Advert:

28 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

An absolute awful penalty and a great dive by Raheem but who cares.

I do a bit. Feels a bit tight. If we did it to habitual cheats like Italy I wouldn't care a jot, but it's very harsh on a battling Denmark side. 

I'm going to be absolutely, absolutely, absolutely hammered by 7:59pm on Sunday as I won't be able to get through a minute of that game sober. Jesus Christ. 

Advert:

I do a bit. Feels a bit tight. If we did it to habitual cheats like Italy I wouldn't care a jot, but it's very harsh on a battling Denmark side. 
I'm going to be absolutely, absolutely, absolutely hammered by 7:59pm on Sunday as I won't be able to get through a minute of that game sober. Jesus Christ. 

They had an awful penalty to beat us in the nations league all be it this is a higher level but felt their free kick was six of one half a dozen of the other and the Kane one could easily have gone our way.

They battled well the Danes but looked dead on their feet after an hour and ended up taking their best players off.

Their taking their big players off as we are throwing on Grealish, Foden and Henderson in extra time shows the difference in depth I guess.

Huge game Sunday now. Italy looked there for the taking last night, Spain just have nothing up top. Should be a cracker.

Archived