onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2020

robf

2 hours ago, blackdog said:

I don't understand this Mount and Chilwell business, what were they doing hugging Billy Gilmour and almost celebrating ? In Denis Law's autobiography, Law admitted he couldn't speak for 2 weeks after England won the World Cup in 66 and found it hard when he got back to Old Trafford to talk to Charlton and Stiles.

Different circumstances in a group stage game I realise, but is there that desire to win ?

Those pair should have been throwing their boots around and digging the other members of the team out for that pitiful performance against Scotland, not bloody hugging the opposition and chatting for 25 minutes in the tunnel.

Totally agree 

Advert

No idea what the team will be but for me with us having already qualified Henderson and Maguire need to be played to see if they are fit for the knockout stages.  I would go with

Pickford

James Maquire Stones Shaw

Henderson Bellingham Foden

Sancho Kane Grealish

Kane has been awful in those first 2 games but he is our best striker by some way, he has to play to try and get back into form, I would give Bellingham a game, great talent and drop Foden into the Mount role, played in this position many times for City.

Sancho has to be given a game, watched a number of Dortmund games and at the end of the season he was in great form, can't believe he has not been given a chance and Grealish as well.

22 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Rumours that the team leaked 

Foden mount out 

Saka Grealish in 

Don't shoot the messenger if wrong 

And so it is .

As Joe says Sancho omission is staggering. And Ming's most unlucky to lose place to slab head . 

10 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Jadon Sancho not featuring, again, is a travesty.

Indeed.

No Bellingham either - but yet again he picks 2 defensive midfielders.

We have an exciting group of attacking players that could be among the best in the tournament, yet are lumbered with a Championship-standard over-cautious manager.

That starting 11 is a complete disgrace. What has saka done that’s better than sancho? The the two CDMs again. Mings arguably our best player so far (two clean sheets also) and dropped for an unfit McGuire. I find it really odd

where is Foden?!?! Horrible 11, think he’s playing to not win the group 

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

That starting 11 is a complete disgrace. What has saka done that’s better than sancho? The the two CDMs again. Mings arguably our best player so far (two clean sheets also) and dropped for an unfit McGuire. I find it really odd

Foden rested as on a yellow card Southgate says 

11 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Does 2nd place give an easier route in the competition  ?

1 minute ago, Fosse69 said:

Does 2nd place give an easier route in the competition  ?

Nope it's a fallacy 

Be just as tricky. Winners of France group if get last 8, then Italy or Belgium in the semi 

Media made a big thing out of it. Load of tripe. We need to win . 

Archived