Squad signed Leon Legge shirt available

BJA5

Hi all. Firstly, I hope that this post is okay by your admin, apologies if not.

I have a squad signed 2020/21 Leon Legge shirt available to win via an online raffle, and am just trying to get it seen by as many Vale fans as possible.

Leon is originally a local lad and a former opponent in non league football, before he turned pro. Leon donated the shirt to me as a raffle prize for my testimonial which takes place this Sunday. The testimonial was awarded for 13 years service to Eastbourne Borough FC, 12 years as a player and this year, my 13th, as a first team coach.

I would love for the shirt to go to a genuine Port Vale fan, which is why I am here. The funds raised will contribute towards the costs of the day and anything left over will be profit for myself. This is after all the purpose of a testimonial. I would not normally raise the funds this way but with covid restrictions in place, most traditional methods of fund raising were off the table. 

Anyway, the link is below if you would like the chance to win. It's just £5 a ticket and any tickets sold would be great. I would be really grateful and hopefully one of you will win this great prize. I appreciate your time. Ben.

https://raffall.com/236268/enter-raffle-to-win-signed-port-vale-fc-shirt-hosted-by-ben-austin

• Like 1

Hi @robf Thank you very much for that. Fingers crossed the day goes well, it’s 7 years since I last played so not sure how well I’ll get around the pitch anymore, but I’ll do my best. Please feel free to share the raffle link through other means (social media etc) if you wouldn’t mind. Same goes for any other supporters who read this. I appreciate any help at all. Thanks again.

Morning all, just an update on the shirt raffle.

We have just over a week left to run on the raffle and as of this morning, only 2 tickets have sold, this basically means that anyone who enters from this point has a pretty reasonable chance of winning the shirt.

If you are able to see your way to parting with £5 to enter I’d be really grateful, it all helps. 

thanks all, Ben.

Thank you @robf

Tickets don’t seem to be selling for some reason, I’d have thought at least a handful of Vale fans would take a chance for a fiver. I’ll keep plugging away. 

Morning all,

still only 2 tickets sold so a very real chance of winning this shirt if you do decide to enter. 1 week left to run.

38551F34-550B-4E78-93F4-E8E07345F8D4.jpeg

Hi @pete vale you shouldn’t need Facebook, the link in my original post should take you directly to the raffle where you can buy a ticket. When you click ‘enter’ you can choose to either sign up using Facebook or by entering your basic details below where it says Sign up/sign in. Thanks, Ben.