onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Official website: Tom Conlon signs contract extension

News Feed

Advert

Excellent news, thats a key player committed to the club. He also must like the plan the management are putting in place.

The signings will come in good time... I don't see other clubs talking of signings yet either. I presume this is becuase players are under contract until the end of June?

I don't even recognise my club anymore.

I've witnessed decades of half decent players jumping ship at the first chance they get.

Now we tie quality players down on long term deals!

Players want to stay. And I'm sure players will want to join given the environment we're cultivating.

Love it.

Brilliant news! This is the best way we could have chosen to start off our new recruitment - almost as if it had been planned, with lots of equally good signings to follow. Hopefully the first signs of great things to come.

Well done DF, DC and, above all, our fantastic owners for making this happen.

Optimism at last - this is going to take some getting used to!

2 hours ago, CambridgeDon said:

Brilliant news! This is the best way we could have chosen to start off our new recruitment - almost as if it had been planned, with lots of equally good signings to follow. Hopefully the first signs of great things to come.

Well done DF, DC and, above all, our fantastic owners for making this happen.

Optimism at last - this is going to take some getting used to!

Optimism..........

image.png.b955368f52577cdb08634275c14aad9b.png

it is Vale don't forget Yewth!

😂😂😂

Archived