onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will we go in to admin 2moro?

valesince83

Advert

Tonights game for me and the players and Mickys actions after the game were for me a sign that they are well aware what is coming.

Micky Adams and all the players who were involved tonight you are a credit to our club and I applaud you. Whatever the next couple of days bring I hope that people remember the courage, team spirit and hard work you have put in over the last few weeks whilst this situation has reached its head.

They are a credit to the club each and every one. Special mention from me for Dougy Loft. You my mate are to me a Vale legend. You epitomize everything I want from a player who pulls on the black and white jersey. Playing out of position with a niggle and working your **** off for 90 minutes knowing you may be out of a job in a few days time. You are an absolute hero Lofty. I shall never forget tonights game, I thought we were brilliant.

To all those that care for this club of ours, no matter how dark the coming days, remember, the darkest hour is just before the dawn. Amen to that.

Tonights game for me and the players and Mickys actions after the game were for me a sign that they are well aware what is coming.

Micky Adams and all the players who were involved tonight you are a credit to our club and I applaud you. Whatever the next couple of days bring I hope that people remember the courage, team spirit and hard work you have put in over the last few weeks whilst this situation has reached its head.

They are a credit to the club each and every one. Special mention from me for Dougy Loft. You my mate are to me a Vale legend. You epitomize everything I want from a player who pulls on the black and white jersey. Playing out of position with a niggle and working your **** off for 90 minutes knowing you may be out of a job in a few days time. You are an absolute hero Lofty. I shall never forget tonights game, I thought we were brilliant.

To all those that care for this club of ours, no matter how dark the coming days, remember, the darkest hour is just before the dawn. Amen to that.

Spot on

Fantastic inspirational post

Good lad!! Totally agree! The Vale will live on!

:):yes::yes::yes:======

Brilliant!

Quite right - its been so long in coming and its going to be bad, but i am confident it will get better!

buy this man a twix, quite right sir

Well said. For me Lofty is 100% player of the season. Keep team PVFC in your hearts

Archived