Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Was Wilson’s just cramp or a minor knock on Saturday then? Hope so. We knew about Cass this time last week so hopefully at least one in hopefully 
Looked like he was treated for cramp. He walked around the pitch fine
  • Like 1

Advert:

53 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Aside from the incomings, the fact that Alex Hurst hasn't found a loan move this window has surprised me. Like others have said though still time yet

Judging by his social media , he looks like he's building his PT / Fitness career. Fair play to him though , football is a short life 

• Like 1

Advert:

Well for those hoping for a striker definitely not happening based on Garlick’s interview with RS.

I see this as a positive. Indicates to me Proctor is very close to a 1st team return. If true that’s ok for me.

• Like 2

Pretty happy with that. England u17 caps, good age, potential to make us some decent money if he kicks on!

Much rather us pick up a player like this than a 30 year old journey man to do a job till the end of the year.

• Like 3

Advert:

Happy with that id say any of them playing for city u23s is good enough for the football league, clever signing i dont think he will be someone demanding to start when everyone is fit and can help out in the mean time with the hope of developing him over the next year or so turning him into a asset to sell. Well done vale 👏🏼

Advert:

Honestly our great club is unrecognisable from 12 months ago signing young prospects like this.

Comes from a fantastic football education.Hop he can build up physically ready for L1😁.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Wonder how this affects possibilities of signing Lewis Cass at seasons end?

I reckon we would still be in for him if available and within budget.