Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

20 minutes ago, Santa said:

If Salford can put a run together they could be dangerous, but they have only won two on the bounce once this season, and that was either side of a Christmas/ Covid break.

League 1 squad, National League manager.

Advert:

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

DC says in his interview that he will roll with 3 keepers and they are all in competition with each other.

In reality I reckon we could see Stone go out on loan.

Won't somebody please think of the squad morale?!

• Haha 1

Advert:

8 minutes ago, philmpv said:

In true Vale fan fashion, I'll give him until his first dodgy goal kick before writing him off completely

My Ipswich Town supporting mate:

'rash but not as rash as Covolan. More prone to giving the pass away with an errant pass than kicking a man in the stomach. decent shot stopper, can't command his area'. 

5 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

DC says in his interview that he will roll with 3 keepers and they are all in competition with each other.

In reality I reckon we could see Stone go out on loan.

3 across the back ? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

My Ipswich Town supporting mate:

'rash but not as rash as Covolan. More prone to giving the pass away with an errant pass than kicking a man in the stomach. decent shot stopper, can't command his area'. 

Sounds like the opposite to Covolan in that respect as he does command his area pretty well and I'd say his distribution by enlarge has been good, obviously the downsides are rashness(potential sending offs as we know) and the odd shot that has beaten him from distance if I was being ultra critical.  I guess it depends if Lucas has learnt his lesson or not or which do we prefer?

Advert:

18 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
19 hours ago, Joe B said:
11 minutes ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

Sounds like the opposite to Covolan in that respect as he does command his area pretty well and I'd say his distribution by enlarge has been good, obviously the downsides are rashness(potential sending offs as we know) and the odd shot that has beaten him from distance if I was being ultra critical.  I guess it depends if Lucas has learnt his lesson or not or which do we prefer?

I'd be sorry to see Cov go.

I think he has plenty to offer.

18 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
19 hours ago, Joe B said:

Edited by SFBT

Advert: