onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

5 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Wasn't he only until January anyhow?

Looks a decent signing, slight gamble with these ones as for every Alex Jones you get one's that aren't up to it but promising. 

I give you Greg Luer.

27 minutes ago, MBE said:

I will also add this makes me think Wils and Proc are ready or almost ready to spearhead the attack again otherwise we surely wouldn’t have signed to kids trying to make the transition into mens football.

Yeah. I see these two signings as good news actually. What would we all rather, Wilson/Proctor back supplemented by promising kids from the premier league and Championship, or them being injured for ages still and so paying a big fee for a more experienced striker who hasn't already proved themselves in our system and how they fit in with the excellent team camaraderie? I'd prefer the certainty of the former over the risk of the latter.

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

He’s a good player, contract length will be interesting 

Yeah. He's in contract with Cheltenham for another 18 months so it'll be interesting to get an idea of the finances on this one.

Hussey is an absolutely class signing, considering our system.

Played nearly every minute in the league above and was probably the best in his position last season.

However, one of Worrall, Gibbons, or Hussey will have to be benched. Benning is likely finished as a contributor. 

Under-19’s, finishing his first season at the club with 32 goals in 47 games

"He’s already got 16 goals for their B Team this season whilst training with their First Team

Manager Darrell Clarke said: “I’m absolutely buzzing to get Kian in, he’s been training with their first team most of this season and we didn’t think he was going to be available to be honest, we’ve been monitoring him for a little bit because he’s so well thought of.

Great work David Flitcroft.

Archived