Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

21 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Harrogate is apparently the most expensive place to live in Yorkshire, whereas much of Cambs is a shithole.

Cambridge is also expensive to buy a house and live as well now.  Good to visit and leave.

A14 to A1 isn't as bad as it used to be now the new road build work is done, but still busy with traffic from Ipswich.

Edited by PVFC764

Advert:

I wouldn't read too much into Simon Weavers comments. He got to try and justify selling him to his fan base.He wasn't too bothered about him commuting 12 months ago with a longer term contract and picking him to play almost every game this season.

Its a non factor.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PVFC764 said:

Cambridge is also expensive to buy a house and live as well now.  Good to visit and leave.

A14 to A1 isn't as bad as it used to be now the new road build work is done, but still busy with traffic from Ipswich.

He's not necessarily driving from Cambridge, the guy mentions Cambridgeshire which contains some pretty grotty areas like Wisbech.

6 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Doha, this very true. I’m pinning some hope on the SoT (N) MP, doing his bit for us. He’s the only person me of the three MPs in our city for which I have any time. He has spoken up about the ceramics industry, volunteered to assist with teaching and has attended the foodbank where I volunteer.

Brereton with his opening up the railway from Leek to Hanley complete ejit. The whole line will need replacing, including sleepers,tunnels will need rebuilding and some of the line has been built on.

You are surely not on about Gillis. He is only interested in getting his name in the press, a terrible MP

• Like 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

He's not necessarily driving from Cambridge, the guy mentions Cambridgeshire which contains some pretty grotty areas like Wisbech.

Having lived near there for a year. Can confirm that place is an absolute dive 

Although hunstanton and other places were nice. 

26 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

How has the transfer thread degenerated into mentions of the likes of Brereton and Gullis.

What position do they play and who for ? 

They play on the right and for the conservatives according to wikipedia.

Apologies for adding another politics log onto the transfer talk going off topic fire.

• Like 1

Advert:

46 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Sorry I did mean Gullis our supposed MP

Totally agree 👍 

Absolute slime ball imo, only interested in the slippery pole of the Tory party,  I'm afraid I was one of the fools that was fooled 

• Like 1

Just now, KEV.WILLIE said:

Totally agree 👍 

Absolute slime ball imo, only interested in the slippery pole of the Tory party,  I'm afraid I was one of the fools that was fooled 

Sorry for adding this to the thread 

Advert:

9 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Apparently Vale , Tranmere and Salford are interested in Burton Striker Kane Hemmings. Paper talk of course 

He’s one we always seem ‘interested’ in. Can’t see it myself, not a bad player though, although I’m more than happy with what we’ve got up top. 

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Spent some time based in Cambridgeshire and yes that is one place.  Kings Lynn is another place.