Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

Advert:

A consistent CB who was one of our best players in a dark time. Some magnificent individual performances stand out.

However, at 36 and likely on a reasonable wage, I can see why the club has made this decision. 

All the best to Leon. 

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 9

Delighted with the days business. Legge was ok but quite clearly way past his best and his antics off the field made me actively dislike the bloke. Tarnished everything he did for the club, delighted he’s left personally. Think this is a great deal for the club. Again!!! And it’s only the 11th. 

Amazing actually getting our targets rather than shopping in the bargain bin 

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 1

Advert:

Advert:

Nice  comments from Leon - I'd expect no less from this total professional (apart from his Twitter stuff)! Wish him well - except against us, obv!

Be honest - did ANYONE see this bit of business happening? DF and Emmett Doc Brown are playing blinders. It's bloody awesome that we are so attractive to players who actually WANT to join us! Well done to everyone behind the scenes at Vale park!!!!! 

• Like 3

See the senile are still way behind the news on line concerning the ins and outs at Vale.

Can someone from the media team let the senile know what is happening at the club please.  🤣

I’d like to give Legge some respect. COVID opinions aside he seemed a great bloke on and off the field and also a model pro. He rarely let us down and gave his all every game.

There’s not many better defenders in the air at this level. He bullied numerous strikers and rarely ever lost a header.

Also, good luck to Hall. In terms of transfers business, I’d like to think he’s an improvement on Legge, whilst he’s also at a better age.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2