Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Clearly has potential, will probably be very good, although not someone I imagine we will be able to sign in the near future, I was hoping one of the two young loan signing forwards would be proven but I trust dc and co 

Advert:

Not what I expected us to  at all however what an incredible goal scoring record in the age groups. Clearly knows where the goal is. Hopefully he’s capable to play mens football.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I will also add this makes me think Wils and Proc are ready or almost ready to spearhead the attack again otherwise we surely wouldn’t have signed to kids trying to make the transition into mens football.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 4

Advert:

Isnt it nice that now when we make signings who we have never heard of, we all pretty much trust the clubs decision - great stuff and welcome to both youngsters - and if you dont score on your debuts your both crap 😁

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MBE said:

Not what I expected us to  at all

I dunno. The January window is known as being really difficult in terms of signing established players. Most of the experienced players are either not available or only available for massive amounts, so it was likely to be loan signings rather than permanent deals. 

Interesting signing this one - Huddersfield fans have been clamoring for him to start for them for a while now and think he deserves a chance at their level. His goal record is unreal and he is bang in form, depends how he adapts to the hustle bustle of league two I suppose... but we do create a decent amount of chances and he knows where the onion bag is!

Advert:

3 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Think we can safely say that Lloyd is going back. We're not gonna carry 3 loan strikers.

Wasn't he only until January anyhow?

Looks a decent signing, slight gamble with these ones as for every Alex Jones you get one's that aren't up to it but promising. 

30 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

This guys usually pretty spot on when it comes it twitter rumours Screenshot_20220107_155703.jpg

32 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Also

If Pete O'Rourke is saying it then it's 100% true, he's solid.

The Bolton link is interesting as Evatt was in the press recently saying he's actually got an open mind about recalling Politic after all and a lot of it would depend on Bolton's incoming transfer business this month.

Advert:

6 minutes ago, robf said:

I dunno. The January window is known as being really difficult in terms of signing established players. Most of the experienced players are either not available or only available for massive amounts, so it was likely to be loan signings rather than permanent deals. 

Historically yes but I think the dynamics are beginning to change since the introduction of the squad cap. Teams need to move on players already within the squad to either improve or just freshen things up. I think experience will be available on loan without paying a premium as the cost the bigger clubs are going to be happy to make room. I wouldn’t be surprised if we do it. 

Time will tell during the window.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Think we can safely say that Lloyd is going back. We're not gonna carry 3 loan strikers.

I think he already went back early last month mate due to his injury.

• Like 1