Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

He's been playing senior football for a couple of seasons.  Not scored a lot but has played a reasonable number of games, which suggests he offers something.

He's just had 2 half seasons in L1, and will come pretty much match fit, and may just hit the ground running.  He's at the stage in his career where he really needs to shine.  Perhaps L2 is the level he can do it at?

Welcome Ryan, you've come to a top club! 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Fits in with the remit as well,only 20 and out of contract in summer so one we can also keep an eye on

Signed a 3 year deal in 2020. 18 months to run on it.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, SFBT said:

I'm intrigued that he has been recalled by Leeds from Fleetwood and loaned to Vale.

Does this tell us anything?

I just don't know...

He wasn't playing at Fleetwood.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Looks a better option than Lloyd on paper, but injured with Aberdeen and sent back in Jan, relegated with Northampton last year, sent back by Fleetwood this year.

Still, the process hasn't been wrong on many of these signings so far this year, welcome Ryan.

Edited by Walka003

Advert:

Posted (edited)

One of my best mates in school is a lifelong Leeds fan and although I know little about him myself, he say's that Edmondson looked a proper prospect for their academy and that he has the potential to rip up League Two. Just needs to find the right club and the bit of luck that's always required to get him going.

Either way, he's a proper forward and we're obviously short on those currently so a sensible signing regardless.

Edited by Beech
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

From my leeds supporting friend;

he was highly rated for a bit for Leeds, went up to Aberdeen and played alright on his debut but then took an ankle injury which didn't help his progression

he's a big strong lad, not sure of his quality

Edited by Emile

Advert: