• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

Just now, Biddulph_PV said:

I do think we need to step on the gas 2nd half of the season. If we get 45 points from our 25 games we’ll be promoted. When you look at the utterly stupid goals we’ve conceded at places like Oldham, Sutton etc then we really ought to be up with FGR. That 2nd half at Burton - who were beating Crewe last time I looked - shows what we are capable off.

yep

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Fantastic talent and not utilised correctly unfortunately, like said previously, not a bad attitude, just misunderstood

The lad has talent he's a complete melt though.

Stormed off before the game in September when we beat them.

I'd concern myself with Derby doing the double over you if I were you.  

• Haha 1

Advert:

Better goal difference, games in hand, players coming back, transfer window to strengthen an already top 3 side.

Get ready to go back to where we have always been, at the top and going up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Fantastic talent and not utilised correctly unfortunately, like said previously, not a bad attitude, just misunderstood

I think the only misunderstanding was by McKirdy. When Clarke gave him a chance to show this fantastic talent in a competitive fixture he actually needed to deliver the goods to a) keep his place in the team, and b) to earn a new contract.  He didn’t appear to recognise this.

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Oh good, another thread ruined by posters thinking they are making a troll look stupid where in reality he has you all on strings.

I’d don’t think anyone doesn’t believe he’s either a WUM or completely insane. 

17 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Misunderstood by 3 professional football managers in a row? I don’t think so. Are you a mate of his or of his family around here? I know plenty of people within the club who all said the same stuff about him and he was a disruptive influence. In a team game it’s going to be hard to stay somewhere with that attitude. Carlisle got a decent season out of him and still didn’t keep him on, that says a lot. Only time will tell if Swindon can stomach him. No doubt he has talent, but in a footballing environment you cannot get away with players like him causing issues. 

8 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I’d don’t think anyone doesn’t believe he’s either a WUM or completely insane. 

And yet we dedicate 4 pages of our own transfer thread to it.

Its embarrassing.

He’s loving this… I guarantee it.

Telling all his Stoke mates how he strung people along for an hour.

There is only one winner from what’s happening.

• Like 1

Advert:

39 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

9C6D48D6-C212-4737-B4FE-464479260FE8.jpeg

Quality photoshop skills on display, you’ve managed to find a transparent image but still leave the checkerboard background on there. 🤣