Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

1 minute ago, Valepopey11 said:

Its useless lot like you who condone the mess this club slips into, transfer business like this is simply not good enough

Condone this mess ?

Absolutely hilarious statement.  

The Sentinel is correct, monkey dust is rife isn't it 

• Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Its useless lot like you who condone the mess this club slips into, transfer business like this is simply not good enough

Transfer business like what?  Have I missed something??????

10 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

We got rid of the likes of harry mckirdy whos scored AGAIN and we’re sat here with our injury ridden forward crap such as wilson and proctor, just not good enough, this squad ive said for ages is not good enough to go up, the decline has already begun and im sick of it

Behave.

Advert:

Just now, darren1810 said:

Condone this mess ?

Absolutely hilarious statement.  

The Sentinel is correct, monkey dust is rife isn't it 

TBF I was a bit disappointed myself that we couldn’t get a tune out of McKirdy as I’m sure it was him he tore us apart for Carlisle in one game. But I guess too much of a maverick for DC.

3 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Mckirdy showing form such as this does really go to show that the attacking coaching at this club isn’t good enough either

Not sure how you've formed that view.  I recall DC saying he had a long talk with McKirdy when he told him he was being released.  Also, Swindon had him on trial for 3 weeks before deciding to offer him a contract. 

Add those two things together, and maybe the penny's finally dropped for him.  No one really doubted he had talent, but his attitude stunk. 

Advert:

Someone on monkey dust has more chance of getting a game than our crippled forwards, i cant believe you condone letting talent such as mckirdy go, clearly wasn’t utilised correctly at our club

Show me all the posts on here that condemned the release of McKirdy.  Show me any post from you that condemned it before today? 

• Like 1

Just wanted to do McKirdy's machine gun celebration once. Wanted to see the Railway unloading imaginary clips at the pitch.

Don't bite to the above fella btw folks.

Someone on monkey dust has more chance of getting a game than our crippled forwards, i cant believe you condone letting talent such as mckirdy go, clearly wasn’t utilised correctly at our club

I don't condone it. I'm quoted on here as saying he never got a true run and for whatever reason it didn't work out.

He was part of the mass cull. He's an enigma. 

I just think your posts are bizarre.  How's Tom doing at level 11 by the way  ? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

OK so Derby gave you a stuffing , and you are still crying.

Edited by aspin for england
  • Haha 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

I dont need to show you anything, i am entitled to my correct opinion, its a shame you cant see the deep laying issue at this club

Where have you been all season? Lot of empty seats at your ground the other day 

6 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

TBF I was a bit disappointed myself that we couldn’t get a tune out of McKirdy as I’m sure it was him he tore us apart for Carlisle in one game. But I guess too much of a maverick for DC.

McKirdy played once against us for Carlisle.  We won 2-1 and McKirdy's contribution to the game was to throw himself to the ground if anyone came with a yard of him.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Mckirdy didn’t utilise his own talent at the club and it was his attitude that got himself released. That’s the simple fact of it. Maybe he’s finally realised that he needs to knuckle down. Good for him. But the reason he got released by us was solely down to his own attitude, not because 2 Vale managers were unable to use his talents. Someone so unsettling within the club wasn’t going to be tolerated. Make that 3 managers if you count carlisle who got rid the season before because of his attitude too. Anyway we’re sitting 7th in the league, we’re not exactly missing him. 

Edited by PV1973