onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

3 hours ago, Emile said:

I think Hartlepool will struggle this season - lots a few players and haven't really replaced them.

I think Swindon are a midtable nothing team this season. 

Hartlepool, Oldham, Barrow, and Rochdale will struggle imo.

Swindon will probably struggle, I don't rate Garner and they're cobbling together a squad, but will probably strengthen in January.

23 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Bit of a step up that is

Think when he came to us he was dead highly rated and possibly Sheff Wednesday reserve captain ?

Lost his way but back in the league. 

We never really saw him as Brown signed so many loanees that some weren't even able to make the squad due to quotas 

On 02/08/2021 at 09:25, Wrex said:

David Fitpatrick signs with Altrincham

Vale fans all have their own opinions but its always interesting to see where players we release end up . This is other clubs opinions of our players. Not many, if any of this batch have gone on to higher clubs and few even to clubs in our league. Whatever anyone thinks of DC it appears other managers think the same.

40 minutes ago, Joe B said:

4,600 STs.

1,000+ for a 2hr away trip.

5,000+ shirts sold.

Vale fans are mad, I swear. Those are ludicrous numbers for a League 2 team. Time for DC and the boys to deliver.

Even more ludicrous for a team with multiple relegations, multiple administrations, multiple crackpot owners etc to their name over the last 20 years with 1 solitary promotion to show!

Surely the most loyal fans in the country given the circumstances?

I can't think of another set of fans in the EFL that's gone through what we have and still keep turning up for more! 😂

5 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Even more ludicrous for a team with multiple relegations, multiple administrations, multiple crackpot owners etc to their name over the last 20 years with 1 solitary promotion to show!

Surely the most loyal fans in the country given the circumstances?

I can't think of another set of fans in the EFL that's gone through what we have and still keep turning up for more! 😂

One top 6 finish in 30 years. Nearest neighbours fresh off a Golden Era. It's not right at all. We need looking at.

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

4,600 STs.

1,000+ for a 2hr away trip.

5,000+ shirts sold.

Vale fans are mad, I swear. Those are ludicrous numbers for a League 2 team. Time for DC and the boys to deliver.

Tbf am I the only one disappointed with them figures. Yeah considering we are L2 fair enough, but does any other Vale fan dream that one day we could average over 10k plus. I just get peed off being called a tin pot club compared to them lot down the road who can pull 15k to 20k every week. Wouldn't it be nice to be the biggest club in the area for a change.

28 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Tbf am I the only one disappointed with them figures. Yeah considering we are L2 fair enough, but does any other Vale fan dream that one day we could average over 10k plus. I just get peed off being called a tin pot club compared to them lot down the road who can pull 15k to 20k every week. Wouldn't it be nice to be the biggest club in the area for a change.

Messi leaving Barcelona……if we manage to get him then we may well pull more than Stoke next season. 
Small steps…..they are good figures for what we have had to put up with, Stoke wouldn’t fair any better if they were in our position and gone through what we have had to through the last 20 or so seasons. 

Archived