Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

It seems a poster I’ve ignored keeps getting quoted about DC management and handling of players , jeez this is whilst he supports Askey and his treatment of Whitfield , and exactly why Wozza didn’t play for that spell

• Like 5

I am just venturing my opinion within the rules of the message board. I am not trying to wind anyone up, I suspect that the reason that some people get so upset is that they are wondering if I have a point. I am trying to keep away from ovf because I get fed up of the abuse. 
Trust me, nobody thinks that you have any point . Only messing RZ. You keep things interesting if nothing else
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I am just venturing my opinion within the rules of the message board. I am not trying to wind anyone up, I suspect that the reason that some people get so upset is that they are wondering if I have a point. I am trying to keep away from ovf because I get fed up of the abuse. 

Nothing wrong with sharing your view. It may even prove correct.

I think it's just grating as, for once, we have a good owner trying to do good things and fans naturally want to support it. 

You've got a possibly correct view (though I think you're wrong) but you hijack any occurrence at the club (releasing bad strikers, interviews) and turn it into 'well, Clarke is bad'. Your opinions seem to be engendered by your dislike of Clarke and, therefore, anything he does must be a negative, even if its innocuous/not worth analysing. I probably fell into the same trap with Smurf by the end, but was lucky in that 99% of the things he did do was a negative.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 4

The thing I find fascinating about R,Z,s comments is that all the reasons he gives for him not being a fan of Clarke's are the very same reasons I am a fan. It's a wonderful world we live in when two people see the same thing but in totally opposite ways. You keep posting R.Z. even though I don't agree.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Nothing wrong with sharing your view. It may even prove correct.

I think it's just grating as, for once, we have a good owner trying to do good things and fans naturally want to support it. 

You've got a possibly correct view (though I think you're wrong) but you hijack any occurrence at the club (releasing bad strikers, interviews) and turn it into 'well, Clarke is bad'. Your opinions seem to be engendered by your dislike of Clarke and, therefore, anything he does must be a negative, even if its innocuous/not worth analysing. I probably fell into the same trap with Smurf by the end, but was lucky in that 99% of the things he did do was a negative.

I have absolutely nothing against Carol and John/Kevin and appreciate what they have done to get Norman out of the club. 

We beat 4 other league 2 sides for Lloyd.
They must all have also been using other criteria than “as he scored loads” when assessing him.
88BD9D1F-F160-4B14-9705-5341C8AD3816.thumb.jpeg.df5db911df85ebe415914bdf3ac152c8.jpeg

Their manager also added some were higher up the table as well
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Surely not a team in a Promotion place?
Why not? I'm going out on a limb here but maybe, just maybe, managers and football professionals know more than fans and Wiki scouts when it comes to identifying good players
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

We beat 4 other league 2 sides for Lloyd.

Do you reckon one of them was Bradford? He chose us so they went to the next man on the list and got Theo😀

• Like 3