Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

40 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

The deadwood comment was just the tip of the iceberg. 

I have reached the conclusion that DC must be ******** your missus.  There is no other explanation for your total hatred of the man.

Edited by Jacko51
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

I have reached the conclusion that DC must be ******** your missus.  There is no other explanation for your total hatred of the man.

Don't put words into my mouth

I don't hate DC, I just don't like his management and think it won't be as successful as a lot of people hope. I go to Vale to enjoy watching us play and score goals. Not seen that yet this season at Vale Park. Should have won doesn't do it for me. 

Edited by Rampant Zebra
  • Confused 1

I don't hate DC, I just don't like his management and think it won't be as successful as a lot of people hope. I go to Vale to enjoy watching us play and score goals. Not seen that yet this season at Vale Park. Should have won doesn't do it for me. 
If that's what you demand every week, then Vale probably isn't for you. Try The Etihad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like the two goals we scored and the game we deservedly won last saturday?

I don't know why I'm replying as you're on a low grade wind up but this is beyond tedious now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I don't demand, it would be nice to see us score occasionally, maybe even win a game or two. I have reasonably low expectations after 20+ years of watching Vale. 

Should have gone forest green then. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

When have you been managed by him?  Or are you relying on hearsay?  And you clearly haven’t seen the last two games. 

53 minutes ago, Doha said:

Like the two goals we scored and the game we deservedly won last saturday?

I don't know why I'm replying as you're on a low grade wind up but this is beyond tedious now. 

Where was RZ last week? Didn't see him on the match thread during or after the game? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I am just venturing my opinion within the rules of the message board. I am not trying to wind anyone up, I suspect that the reason that some people get so upset is that they are wondering if I have a point. I am trying to keep away from ovf because I get fed up of the abuse. 

• Confused 1