Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

36 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Tom Conlon is not going anywhere.A gem of a player that's staying here!!

I would say you are quite correct apart from if there was ever any interest in him be it this window or in January then he would be off BUT for a decent fee that some if not all would be put back into the team,having said that i hope he stays for a couple of years or more but when/if he does go it will benefit the club and the player

Advert:

He may well be a decent player but he has just come back from 12 months out with a bad injury. We need use him carefully at first giving him 10 or 20 minute appearances. Perhaps if Clarke does arrange a friendly for some of the reserves then play him in that. It's likely to take him a month to get up to the match fitness the manager will probably want. Hopefully he does well and scores a few for us but it may take him a few games get his match sharpness up.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

He may well be a decent player but he has just come back from 12 months out with a bad injury. We need use him carefully at first giving him 10 or 20 minute appearances. Perhaps if Clarke does arrange a friendly for some of the reserves then play him in that. It's likely to take him a month to get up to the match fitness the manager will probably want. Hopefully he does well and scores a few for us but it may take him a few games get his match sharpness up.

Agreed... it may take more than a month to get anywhere near up to speed with  the lack of a reserve team.

I wonder if we could subcontract loan him out to help ! 🤔

I think to start with he will be on the bench maybe in place of Hurst and could be used last 15 mins if DC changes system.

So just the striker to go now then,i wonder who he has lined up for that role,i still think if one of the 3 amigo's goes he might get one more in as well(or if someone in the squad was to leave 😮 )

Advert:

Hell of a signing that is potentially. I'm friends with a life-long Bolton fan and she raves about him in regards to ability. Seems to be exactly the type of player we've missed early on this season in regards to what he'll offer when match sharp.

Get him and Wozza on the wings at Vale Park.

Edited by Beech
  • Like 1

Advert: