Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

I must say, having been very sceptical of DC's approach, I think we could have a serious chance this year, based on what I've seen so far. I can't see any real dud signings. Feels like we just need a couple of goals to get us going. The only thing that's missing for me is an identity. We've got a lot of versatility now, but a settled side and formation is important. I think DC is still trying to figure it out. Personally, I like the 433 given the personnel we have. Jones and Pett have been absolute stand outs and two great bits of business. With good full backs, Legge and Smith are still our best combo IMO.

14 minutes ago, Moz said:

I must say, having been very sceptical of DC's approach, I think we could have a serious chance this year, based on what I've seen so far. I can't see any real dud signings. Feels like we just need a couple of goals to get us going. The only thing that's missing for me is an identity. We've got a lot of versatility now, but a settled side and formation is important. I think DC is still trying to figure it out. Personally, I like the 433 given the personnel we have. Jones and Pett have been absolute stand outs and two great bits of business. With good full backs, Legge and Smith are still our best combo IMO.

Yeah that works or I really love the 4-2-3-1 with this squad also. Excellent piece of business by the club and really shown how beneficial it’s been by holding our nerve to get the right player rather than the scattergun approach we’ve used previously.

• Like 2

Advert:

Cracking signing again. And even if he isn't a left-footer, the highlights seem to suggest it's more than just his standing foot! Also like that a few of the goals show him cutting in from the left, so no worries as to where he could play.

Actually, while Conlon's out, can we have a cheeky 4-2-3-1, with him, Worrall and Rodney all interchanging behind either Wilson or Proctor? Please and thank you.

• Like 4

Advert:

3 hours ago, tisdeano said:

Have the club confirmed that ?

I dont think they have,they say a 12mth loan and DC said himself at the end of last season that he will only bring in loan players he has a chance of signing at the end of their loan and both him and Cass only have 12mth left on their deals... he would cost a fee if this was the case but we can pay one so lets hope its win win

Advert: