Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Great to read Gibbo's interview about how the players have faith in DC and Flickers to build a squad to challenge. 

He also talks about DCs man management skills and how much confidence he has given him.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Great to read Gibbo's interview about how the players have faith in DC and Flickers to build a squad to challenge. 

He also talks about DCs man management skills and how much confidence he has given him.

I suppose those who have resigned and are part of managers plans will always give glowing review. Looking forward to next season as not expecting more of of the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

I suppose those who have resigned and are part of managers plans will always give glowing review.

A hyphen changes resign to re-sign. The word flips from meaning one thing to the complete opposite.

Funny old language English.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Come on now dont put things like that on here for RZ to read

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Anyone know why Unofficial Vale's twitter account is suspended?

I dont think he had the time to keep doing it so asked if someone wanted to help or take over the running of it and it looks like no one did

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I dont think he had the time to keep doing it so asked if someone wanted to help or take over the running of it and it looks like no one did

That wouldn't lead to it being suspended though, would it? That generally happens when someone's contravened the rules, usually targeting or abusing someone. Wondering if it's due to him reposting ifollow footage?

13 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

That wouldn't lead to it being suspended though, would it? That generally happens when someone's contravened the rules, usually targeting or abusing someone. Wondering if it's due to him reposting ifollow footage?

For all the criticism of Unofficial Vale; god this window has been a rumourless bore so far. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I think he suspended it himself but not 100%

48 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I think he suspended it himself but not 100%

Nah it changed hands but was suspended by Twitter, for seemingly violating a rule. I imagine it will be copyright issues regarding iFollow/music.

55 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Nah it changed hands but was suspended by Twitter, for seemingly violating a rule. I imagine it will be copyright issues regarding iFollow/music.

Fair enough,wasn't sure if someone else had taken it on or not..... couldn't they just set up another account?

Posted (edited)

Seemingly zero leaks from the club, which is a slight change from the final days of Askey/Pugh (not saying it was their fault, just clear that everyone is on the same path now).

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

Seemingly zero leaks from the club, which is a slight change from the final days of Askey/Pugh (not saying it was their fault, just clear that everyone is on the same path now).
Controlled access to the Matrix Centre is effective now.

15 hours ago, Joe B said:

The only thing I could remember being close to the edge is that they used a photo without crediting the photographer... the old owner actually tweeted them saying "Make sure you credit the photographer lads"

Would be incredibly harsh if that's what's caused them to get closed down given they were new, inexperienced at running a page like that and assumingly didn't do it with bad intentions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Any idea where the leaks came from?

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

I don't think there is anything to leak yet, time will tell. 

• Like 1

• robf changed the title to Transfer rumours, targets & new signings