Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Doha said:

That's actually stock footage of Vale fans on Walsall's high street last February before the away match kicked off celebrating the play off run we were on. 

Thought I recognised the moustache somewhere.

Pett, Benning, Walker and Martin are all excellent signings in-particular. All look better than anything we released in the summer.

Wilson could be a top signing but is a bit of a risk to an extent. Obviously he's not lacking for ability at this level. Johnson seems a good signing in the right system, going by the reaction of Hartlepool fans, and Covolan could quickly become a fan favourite. If we sign Andrade or someone of that ilk next I don't think anyone can't be extremely happy and excited for the business we've done this summer.

1 minute ago, Phil Smith said:

Good days business so far today. Just hoping for a 20 goals a season player now and that's just about it! 

In a better side and with a full season behind him, there's no reason why Rodney can't be that guy. None at all.

• Like 7

Advert:

1 minute ago, Beech said:

In a better side and with a full season behind him, there's no reason why Rodney can't be that guy. None at all.

Spot on. 

Basically a novice in the Football League, played in a team struggling.

He can only improve. Was it 12 he got . 

• Like 3

Advert:

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Bit of an improvement to us signing Robinson, whitehead, mills and Fitzpatrick 

Funnily enough I was looking at who we signed on the 28th June in other seasons. 

Obviously, today it was Tom Pett and Mal Benning. In other years on this date we have signed...

• Kevin Pilkington
  • Colin Miles
  • Anthony Kay
  • Idris Kanu
  • Theo Vassell

I think 2021 may just be the winner... 😉

• Like 4

Advert:

10 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Could play 433 like beechy posted, do agree though Worrall obviously starts in any 11

Many many options here.

Only slight doubt for me is the two up front. So far only Wilson and Rodney and there are doubts about both for the ' goalscorer '.

Hope Rodney develops further. Hope Wilson really wants to be a vale player. Still time for another striker to join us though ?

6 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Either Carol is really splashing the cash, or a lot of those we've released were on a lot more money than they should have been

I have said all along that we have no issue at all with money and have an excellent budget,i would just like to see a decent wide man and striker in next and that should start to bump up season tickets as well again 

• Like 4