onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

8 minutes ago, Burslem Academicals said:

Excellent kicking and quick distribution from Vigouroux......with Rodney and James up top then Vigouroux could get many assists.....good shot stopping too and command of the area...six four but       gets down well and seems a bit of a character.....started out as a striker hence the kicking and awareness.....so far thats Ward/King/Vigouroux three unattached experienced lower league keepers at a good age and importantly all giants.

Had a good look at the Vigouroux video and while his shot-stopping and, importantly, command of area looked good, his distribution was just excellent. It's the best clips, I know, but it was like watching a midfielder pass the ball. 

37 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Interestingly he played under Flickers at Swindon and according to wiki (the fountain of all knowledge) he had disciplinary issues.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15803123.manager-david-flitcroft-slams-appalling-behaviour-swindon-town-duo/

Bit of a none starter maybe?

His attitude might have improved over the last 3 years but thats a full on public dressing down from Flitcroft so I'd be surprised if he wanted to double dip on a livewire. 

48 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

😂😂😂

He certainly looks to get the attack away quickly in that video!

Looks a bit modern for me.

I like my keepers more Neville Southall than Rene Haguita.

In all seriousness, when I've watched him (which will, of course, be nowhere near the amount required to form a solid view) he strikes me as the sort who can look out of this world but costs games with more than a few outright rickets.

I bet Orient fans love him as more of a cult hero, bit of a card.

Still, it would be entertaining!!

9 minutes ago, Doha said:

12 week days. 12 players to go. Let’s have an advent calendar Flitters. 

Yes, an AdValiant calendar!

"On the first day of AdValiant, my Flitters gave to me, a new role for Andy Crosby..."

If you get him you’ve got the best keeper in the league, shocked if he goes to another team in this league can easily play night level league one

From an Orient fan.

I think his past + his memorable name lead people to believe he's more gaff-prone than he actually is. He probably made no more mistakes than Brown last season but is a much superior keeper, though I'd be saying that without evidence.

Either way, if we are in for him, we've probably got (in my opinion) the best goalkeeper who didn't get promoted last season.

52 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

Looks a bit modern for me.

I like my keepers more Neville Southall than Rene Haguita.

In all seriousness, when I've watched him (which will, of course, be nowhere near the amount required to form a solid view) he strikes me as the sort who can look out of this world but costs games with more than a few outright rickets.

I bet Orient fans love him as more of a cult hero, bit of a card.

Still, it would be entertaining!!

If you read their comments on that Twitter feeds I think they rate him as a very good keeper.

"Please don’t go, you’re too valuable to our team."

"Vigs has kept us in so many games. He is easily a league 1 goalkeeper."

"Praying you sign the new contract" - Repeated in many different forms by different posters

"and that's without the penalty saves too! You've been quality for us this season & deserved all the accolades."

"That sounds like a goodbye to me I hope not Vigz been instrumental this season"

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

He's the loon who loves dribbling out from his area and often comes a cropper. Remember him more from Swindon. 

Think he's one of those keepers referred to as a good shot stopper , which always amuses me as surely that's a given for a keeper.

Interesting link and could be an ok signing. 

I remember him being a little clumsy at times at swindon but as you say he comes out and comes off his line and that is the type of keeper DC wants so maybe something in it,he seems to have done better at Leyton Orient

Good height and good age so i would be fine with this one

Archived