onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

4 hours ago, Joe B said:

Tbf to Mitch Clark, he went and trained at one of the top teams in the country for years, earned loads, and is now at a club who are top 10 in League 1, whilst still only being 22. Certainly hasn't gone badly for him.

I didn't realise he'd signed for Accrington permanently! I thought he was still at Leicester U21's. My bad.

I've seen somewhere he's struggled with his mental health so I hope it all works out for him as I really liked him as a player.

5 hours ago, valeparklife said:

I'd hope Cass has the brains to join us and not do something daft like Mitch Clarke did.

Surely the chance of him breaking through at Newcastle are non-existent now - ie why play an unknown youngster when you can go and buy an international for £40m?

C'mon Cassy, do the sensible thing!

The kitman will be hired for £40m. £100m for a rotation player.

39 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Rudgie swore by selling good players when they are playing well.

Think give Devante rest of season at least. He has the potential talent to be a 7 figure sale. IMO.

I really like Rodney, but I just don't see him being a big sale personally. I think we'd be lucky to get £100,000 for him.

And I don't mean this to be a diss but I think there is a lot that needs working on for him to reach that level! The raw attributes are there so I'd hope we can coach the rest out of him.

Even if Cass gets recalled to Newcastle - and I'm amazed he hasn't been in or around their squad - I think his spell here will stand us in really good stead for future loans? He's had good game time, and has improved over the few games he's played for us. We've clearly treated him right, and he seems to like being here, so if he does go back he should put in a good word for us...and maybe tell a couple of young lads that signing for us is a good move?

11 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Add up the wealth of the owners of the ten next richest clubs and it still doesn’t get anywhere near to the same level as Newcastle.

4FC80C5A-7D62-4E7B-8D37-04BDF63D52C9.jpeg

Jamal Khashoggi was reportedly murdered and dismembered by Saudi henchmen for voicing his opinions. I wonder how vocal Newcastle fans will dare to be should they go on an unlikely losing streak? (Sorry should this be in the political section)

5 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

I think I’d be tempted to sell Devante in January if any club comes in for him. 

I really rate Rodders. But he has been right off it so far this season. For whatever reason. I'd be more inclined to give him time to sort it out. 

4 hours ago, valeparklife said:

I really like Rodney, but I just don't see him being a big sale personally. I think we'd be lucky to get £100,000 for him.

And I don't mean this to be a diss but I think there is a lot that needs working on for him to reach that level! The raw attributes are there so I'd hope we can coach the rest out of him.

I agree. It is very rare any lower league 4th Div guy these days goes for a big fee unless an absolute prodigy. The best Rudge sales were in our Champ/league 1 level era. 

48 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

I agree. It is very rare any lower league 4th Div guy these days goes for a big fee unless an absolute prodigy. The best Rudge sales were in our Champ/league 1 level era. 

Sadly the world we knew has changed in every aspect... everything bows to the  premier league greed machine. This is johnson's britain,be grateful for your crumbs. 

14 hours ago, valeparklife said:

Vale would be very disappointed to only get 100k for him,they have their sights set much higher and have another 18mths or so to try and get what they want but as i always say whatever we get we know will be reinvested into replacing him

10 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

I agree it is rare but Exeter for one seem to do very well with sell ons etc always included...they now have a 16yr old keeper being watched by Premier clubs,this is part of the model we are aiming for

Archived