onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Great being paid for not going to work. Clearly he realised Furlough is coming to an end! Lol.

For the other two I doubt anyone in the National League wants them.

I watched two games at level 5 of non league over the B/H 

Hanley featured Carl Dickinson, Luke Joyce, Louis Dodds and Chris Dagnall 

Congleton had Tom Pope, Anthony Griffith, Richard Duffy, and Gary Roberts.

Advert

16 minutes ago, 1 said:

Must be because he would have just been a free transfer otherwise. So his Vale wedge and a longer football league contract potentially, probably with the combination of salary on a higher wage than before!

It is the bloke`s living, his family expect him to earn as much as he can.

21 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Great being paid for not going to work. Clearly he realised Furlough is coming to an end! Lol.

For the other two I doubt anyone in the National League wants them.

I watched two games at level 5 of non league over the B/H 

Hanley featured Carl Dickinson, Luke Joyce, Louis Dodds and Chris Dagnall

Joyce?

49 minutes ago, Joe B said:

The most inconsequential forward in recent history.

It wasn't even that he was like obviously bad; he just never did anything at all. It was honestly like having 10 men every week. Reggie was clearly inept and bad, but at least I noticed he was there. You'd honestly, genuinely, forgot Robinson was playing till he was subbed. 

I'm not even sure it was a lack of effort. It's the most baffling run of performances I've ever seen. A void of anything vaguely productive.

A microcosm of the poor recruitment which cost the previous manager. Up the Matrix.

Dont be silly mate the linesman reminded us he was playing every couple of minutes when he put his flag up to let us know he was offside 🤣

33 minutes ago, toyahw said:

The bloke is a human being who had a contract  with us. That is not a nice thing to say.  I wish him the best. I don't get the hate. 

I wouldn’t call it that.

I’m not a fan of his, clearly.

Mainly I’m just relieved he’s no longer a consideration.

1 minute ago, Santa said:

I wouldn’t call it that.

I’m not a fan of his, clearly.

Mainly I’m just relieved he’s no longer a consideration.

I just don't think the pile on is justified Santa, Joe B and his fan club going on like he's the worst player ever at Vale.  Was he great for us, no. Have I seen a lot worse. Yes. And it is kind of funny that you can't criticise new signings, but piling in on him is okay. I just don't like it.

On a human level. 

No doubt  I will get murdered for this.

32 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Stoke fan in disguise

!!!!!! Get out of here, no one hates Stoke more than I do. Good move for him. Suits all parties,

I mean just don't say that. Ever ever. Ever. Ever.

I mean just don't....

Outraged. Never ever ever say that about me ever again.  Vale through and through mate. 

What do you think I was doing this evening? Watching the Vale. That is what.

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

If you ever wanted to show yourself up to be a Stoke fan in disguise, a comment like this will do it.

Hmm  Well I'm a Vale Fan, Without disguise.  christopher,paul.lowe@gmail,com  if you wish to speak.

And please do not call me a <ovf censored> fan. I may be many things. But you don't hang around Vale for fifty years just for the crack.

Archived