onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

55 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

I don’t know if we are one of the clubs interested in him or not but Omar Bogle looks like he is possibly on the move from Donny next week with a couple of L2 clubs showing interest.

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers-boss-explains-omar-bogles-absence-and-reveals-offers-for-striker-3355156

Bogle is a funny one, never really kicked on from when he was the hottest property in the lower leagues back in his Grimsby days.

Had plenty of moves to some higher league clubs but never scored the goals I always thought would come.

Dropping. Back to league 2 might be the answer for him. 

Can’t see us being in for him though.

1 hour ago, Guppys left peg said:

I don’t know if we are one of the clubs interested in him or not but Omar Bogle looks like he is possibly on the move from Donny next week with a couple of L2 clubs showing interest.

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers-boss-explains-omar-bogles-absence-and-reveals-offers-for-striker-3355156

Bogle is an interesting one,had a bad few years but was prolific lower down,i would expect the bigger hitters of league 2 to be in for him.

I still fully expect our signing to be a young striker with no real previous record,so prepare for meltdown on here from those wanting an experienced striker

3 hours ago, philmpv said:
3 hours ago, PVFC764 said:
Wonder if we will see a goal keeper and striker come in before the end of Aug.  
More I see of ours, the more I get worried he will cost us more goals and points with his antics and the way he seems to loose it during games.

DC described Covolan as 'top class' after the game yesterday so absolutely no chance we're looking for another GK. Amazing how some have written him off

He does pull some good saves off, but yesterday also showed that he can loose his head and make silly mistakes.  Hopefully, he will have learned from this and other matches and show us all he is a cracking goal keeper.  Something we all hope will happen, but as this is the 2nd team that have targeted him and put pressure on him, they see him as the weak link.

20 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

There was talk of us signing players that had previously played for DC, the question is, was it his decision or theirs not to? Monty made a sharp exit when he was announced.

Monty had a better offer from a higher division.  We've been linked with every player under the sun on this forum - how many of them were we genuinely after?

3 hours ago, philmpv said:

He's been sent off once in a competitive game. He hasn't given away a penalty nor has he been chipped. So I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make, given that 2 of your demands have been met?

What about his mad moment in the Tranmere game? He was chipped but it didn't result in a goal fortunately. 

5 hours ago, philmpv said:
5 hours ago, PVFC764 said:
Wonder if we will see a goal keeper and striker come in before the end of Aug.  
More I see of ours, the more I get worried he will cost us more goals and points with his antics and the way he seems to loose it during games.

DC described Covolan as 'top class' after the game yesterday so absolutely no chance we're looking for another GK. Amazing how some have written him off

He also said he had to better!

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

There was talk of us signing players that had previously played for DC, the question is, was it his decision or theirs not to? Monty made a sharp exit when he was announced.

But the talk came from people just guessing on here - without any substance...like yourself...not from DC or DF! 

Archived