onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

With regards to Theo , Whitehead and Burgess their agents clearly aren't up to much if they can't get them fixed up even at National League level. Reach a settlement and ply trade elsewhere.

Unless the advice is well you are getting paid for doing nothing it's up to you if you sit tight. 

7 minutes ago, robf said:

I was away on holiday last week so I missed some news. A quick question - what happened with Tom Solanke? is he still training trying to get a deal or has he been released? Any updates? Thanks.

He doesn't seem to have been given a deal or a squad number so i guess he is no longer in the picture. 

14 minutes ago, robf said:

I was away on holiday last week so I missed some news. A quick question - what happened with Tom Solanke? is he still training trying to get a deal or has he been released? Any updates? Thanks.

From the pre Northampton interview with Clarke.

AND (trialist) TOM SOLANKE? WHAT’S THE LATEST WITH TOM?

“Tom hasn’t been offered a contract. I will be arranging a couple of games for one or two of the injury lads and lads that need game minutes back in the next couple of weeks. There will be opportunities then to potentially look at one or two trialists that train with us and whatnot. So, we will see and Tom will be invited back so I can see him in another game. But as things stand, no, no offers.”

8 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I’m surprised nobody has picked up burgess, he was never too bad especially first season, think he would be ok in the league below

I think so too. For instance, if you were a National League club why not get him on loan till the New Year with an option to extend till the end of the season? There's not much of a risk there - if he doesn't work out send him back to Vale in January, if he does work you'll get him for the rest of the season.

21 minutes ago, robf said:

I think so too. For instance, if you were a National League club why not get him on loan till the New Year with an option to extend till the end of the season? There's not much of a risk there - if he doesn't work out send him back to Vale in January, if he does work you'll get him for the rest of the season.

In fairness,  it could be true for all 3 players imo 

I didn’t see any games last season, but I was impressed with the partnership of Burgess and Taylor the previous season, so I’d like to see him brought back into the first team squad. I’m sure Scott could still be circulated as being for sale even if we do bring him back into the squad. Perhaps by not being in the squad players will take the first opportunity to get away and play. I don’t know the answer

CF65661F-2ADD-4A0B-B2D4-424DDC1413CE.thumb.png.e2f443943ab62471fb85fcf99ea668dd.pngI mean theos insta bio says everything about his attitude stating hes a vale u18 player with a laughing emoji. He obviously isnt the greatest player to have about and i would guess he would prefer sit the year in the u18s stealing his wage rather than find a new club. Which says a lot about the bloke. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our first team squad 

16 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

You could read it like that or you could read it that he is trying to put a brave face on it but is in fact bitterly disappointed to be frozen out. 

image.png.0191f0572b912e045b27b91feb8b8b30.png

That definition isnt the emoji he used he used the crying with laughter - youve got such a weird agenda when it comes to the vale

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

That definition isnt the emoji he used he used the crying with laughter - youve got such a weird agenda when it comes to the vale

How do I use the ignore list? (Using the app on a iPhone). I haven’t felt the need to use it before, but this rampant creature is just a annoying wind up merchant. 

6 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

How do I use the ignore list? (Using the app on a iPhone). I haven’t felt the need to use it before, but this rampant creature is just a annoying wind up merchant. 

It’s not easy to find on the phone.

There are 3 lines at the top above hot topics when you are on the forum.

Click those… then Account… then Ignored Users … then search for whoever you want to ignore.

Unfortunately you can still see their messages when people quote them

11B0225F-7E01-4F1F-9C45-D367A802E754.jpeg

D93E8BD2-97C2-45CF-AAB7-201139B60EA4.jpeg

382254ED-A295-4092-93A0-A33059133249.jpeg

A04F1C66-5BED-4322-87FE-C9DE93A23CE1.jpeg

Archived