onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

6 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Appears Colchester have just sold one of their players (Kwame Poku) to Peterborough. Should be a nice windfall for them there. Now if they would just kindly divert some of that this way I know just the forward we can send in return.

Colchester United target Richard Kone on trial with Premier League club - The 72

They might have a vacancy for a striker!

DC is a straight talker, so there’s going to be some players who don’t like it, but not because he’s being a <ovf censored>, because they don’t want to hear the truth or admit it to themselves. I’m sure he’s put a squad together willing to learn and willing to let him tutor them. This is going to be a great season!

4 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

He’s at his level. Not remotely close to being a football league player. 

Altrincham are one division below us, where he's played 250 games. So I don't think it's fair to say he's not remotely close! He's close but not close enough.

4 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

image.thumb.png.bb5b8044d65283532177b132ca3fdfd3.png

From the official Northampton Town website. Compare and contrast to Clarkes "deadwood" comments. Players have still left but why stick the knife in and then wonder why they struggle to get another club?

Good grief give it a rest for once

20 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Altrincham are one division below us, where he's played 250 games. So I don't think it's fair to say he's not remotely close! He's close but not close enough.

On what I saw last season he isn’t close to being a league player. Closer than whitehead but not close enough. 

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

McKirdy apparently on the verge of signing for FC Cincinnati. Great move for him if true as I imagine no English league club would touch him with a 10 foot barge pole.

Would need a hell of a long pole to reach him in Cincinnati.

Good opportunity for him to grow as a person by living in another country

5 hours ago, Walka003 said:

McKirdy apparently on the verge of signing for FC Cincinnati. Great move for him if true as I imagine no English league club would touch him with a 10 foot barge pole.

Blown his chance for the time being in the English game it seems. 

Hell of a long way to go to bugger it up. Hope he doesn't for his sake

5 hours ago, Walka003 said:

Cincinnati are doing dreadfully in the MLS so far, but as less physical and more end-to-end game, it might suit him.

I've recently moved to New England and have a Revs season ticket, so I'll be sure to give him our best wishes at the end of the month 😉

Archived