onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

8 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

Heres an interesting fact for you all which i struggled to believe but from a reliable source- before tom conlon signed his new contract he was only on 700 a week one of our lowest paid first team players  

Wow only 700 pounds a week for kicking a bag of wind 2800 pounds a month it's a 1100 more a month than what I get and I work nights however I expect the lad be on more than that in footballing terms but if keeps improving then his wages will go up somewhat if he attracts bigger clubs who do and will  pay silly money .

That's the same for every player who will represent a lower league club ,if you are very good the sky's the limit if not you could just as soon as find yourself having take other employment but some moneys better than none so appreciate whatever money you receive .

UTV 

To be fair to Tom, he came in as a trialist and has worked his way over the past three seasons into a key player so not a shock he was on a lower wage for the club but has rightly earned the right to a better deal. Season before last he was actually not in the first XI until Taylor got injured so been a great turn around.

42 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Wow only 700 pounds a week for kicking a bag of wind 2800 pounds a month it's a 1100 more a month than what I get and I work nights however I expect the lad be on more than that in footballing terms but if keeps improving then his wages will go up somewhat if he attracts bigger clubs who do and will  pay silly money .

That's the same for every player who will represent a lower league club ,if you are very good the sky's the limit if not you could just as soon as find yourself having take other employment but some moneys better than none so appreciate whatever money you receive .

UTV 

Yeah obviously that is a nice amount for the average wage my point was more towards the fact he was one of our lowest paid players 

That one and a few before it. It's a good thing having different opinions - just no need to sink to the level of several on here!  

I apologised , I’m not very good at expressing myself in written form , it’s hard to portray the emotion behind it

Archived