onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

28 minutes ago, Beech said:

That's just sexy and makes me want to fondle my screen. Again.

Though a lot of Hartlepool fans are saying that Johnson isn't comfortable in a back 4, but excellent as part of a back 3.

reminds me of remmi street!😉

4 hours ago, soothsayer said:

They’re hardly the other end of the country though, you can travel between the two in an hour.

Perhaps he wants a promotion or two before he calls it a day. AFCF must be nailed on for one this season.

Fylde have been big spenders and a couple of seasons ago everyone thought they’d get promoted to L2, but the next season they were relegated. I hope they do get promoted as I think he had an exceptional season when the league was suspended. 

1 hour ago, MBE said:

Andrade linked to us again today on EFL Zone. This rumour is not going away so could have some truth about it.

The lad's another one whose football fortunes seem to have foundered at Salford. What is it with them?

In the four years before that, he had two good seasons with Boreham Wood in the National League and two even better years with Lincoln, one of which was in their L2 promotion winning side.

Seems to be another, a bit like Wilson perhaps, who's never scaled the heights he should. Maybe a bit of tlc at the Vale and some proper coaching in an up and coming team will bring out the best in him. It would certainly be a statement of intent.

34 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

The fact that Benning is only on a 12 month contract, is that his choosing or ours.?

Good question mate. 

I'd actually like Sentinel to ask if there's a specific reason as he's the marquee signing in my book.

A few people including myself mentioned and reasons were suggested.

I'd like to hear the thinking behind it from Vale or Benning because he's exactly the type for a two year deal.

Of course there's nothing to suggest he won't be here for 3 years but personally I'd of loved a 2 year deal for this lad 

1 minute ago, CambridgeDon said:

The lad's another one whose football fortunes seem to have foundered at Salford. What is it with them?

In the four years before that, he had two good seasons with Boreham Wood in the National League and two even better years with Lincoln, one of which was in their L2 promotion winning side.

Seems to be another, a bit like Wilson perhaps, who's never scaled the heights he should. Maybe a bit of tlc at the Vale and some proper coaching in an up and coming team will bring out the best in him. It would certainly be a statement of intent.

I get the feeling it's almost instant promotion or start again whether it's the manager or players.

Towell Wilson Andrade were all high profile and all gone 

Also they sold the keeper to Ipswich yesterday.

Wouldn't it be just terrible if it all blew up in their faces and they welcome Leek Town in about 5 seasons .

I was talking to someone last week who told me that Hanley Town have offered TP £600 a week contract. I immediately dismissed this as that’s a big contract for HT and would TP drop to such a lower standard.?

I’m not a fan of internationals, so for me the season is closed at the moment so thought I’d ask others opinions.

49 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Good question mate. 

I'd actually like Sentinel to ask if there's a specific reason as he's the marquee signing in my book.

A few people including myself mentioned and reasons were suggested.

I'd like to hear the thinking behind it from Vale or Benning because he's exactly the type for a two year deal.

Of course there's nothing to suggest he won't be here for 3 years but personally I'd of loved a 2 year deal for this lad 

Darren, I agree with everything that you’ve said. Especially as there was talk that he’d go to an L1 outfit, rather than stay with n L2. He’s got a good couple of years left in him yet, but an injury could put pay to that.

49 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I get the feeling it's almost instant promotion or start again whether it's the manager or players.

Towell Wilson Andrade were all high profile and all gone 

Also they sold the keeper to Ipswich yesterday.

Wouldn't it be just terrible if it all blew up in their faces and they welcome Leek Town in about 5 seasons .

I watched the documentary about class of 92, when they took over and some Salford fans we’re saying no that they didn’t want football league status. If they were being honest then they’d love a visit to Leek Town

7 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Just imagine if someone like Andrade or Mullin sign as well

No chance with Mullin(imagine if we had signed him last summer,be in meltdown on here) Andrade maybe but others are interested.

I was trying think of other decent strikers yesterday who were out of contract and came up with Brown who was at colchester(but he didn't impress me really and has now gone Exeter),then there is Oldhams McAleney who i dont think has signed anywhere,i wouldn't mind him tbf but other than that i cant think of any

Archived