onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

50 minutes ago, Ben said:

Not heard Radio Stoke mention the Wilson signing either 

My old man, 81 years young religiously puts Radio Stoke on every hour for Sports news .

I spoke to him last night and told him about Wilson.

He said oh that's strange, nothing on Radio Stoke but Crewe have signed a player from Motherwell.

Very poor coverage or rather lack of. 

Advert

10 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

UV seems to be hinting at Vigouroux as potential keeper.

I don’t know much about him but Leyton Orient fans love him going by these comments.

He's the loon who loves dribbling out from his area and often comes a cropper. Remember him more from Swindon. 

Think he's one of those keepers referred to as a good shot stopper , which always amuses me as surely that's a given for a keeper.

Interesting link and could be an ok signing. 

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

He's the loon who loves dribbling out from his area and often comes a cropper. Remember him more from Swindon. 

Think he's one of those keepers referred to as a good shot stopper , which always amuses me as surely that's a given for a keeper.

Interesting link and could be an ok signing. 

Scott Brown was a good shot stopper and overall he did fine for us. The rest of his game was average at best - Hence why he's keeping in the lower leagues.

19 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I don’t know much about him but Leyton Orient fans love him going by these comments.

Looks like he's your best mate if you play right wing.

26 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Interestingly he played under Flickers at Swindon and according to wiki (the fountain of all knowledge) he had disciplinary issues.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15803123.manager-david-flitcroft-slams-appalling-behaviour-swindon-town-duo/

Bit of a none starter maybe?

15 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

My old man, 81 years young religiously puts Radio Stoke on every hour for Sports news .

He said oh that's strange, nothing on Radio Stoke but Crewe have signed a player from Motherwell.

The Sentinel don't have an office in the area now, it's all run from Birmingham, Baggers covers Chester along side the Vale and has just come back from holiday, maybe that explains any delays, Radio Stokes coverage is, as always, is poor they haven't had a lunch time sports news spot for a while I don't think although It's only the odd chance I'm driving around that time so I could have missed it.

20 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Spot on mate, They are to busy having quizzes all the time

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Thanks, IC - both great reads. The lad has solid pedigree: Southampton, Palace, Coventry and Birmingham but the bit I like most was from the first one where it says "The 31 year-old has great leadership skills and is extremely vocal, organising his teammates around him." Exactly what we've lacked - leadership on the pitch. Just hope the rumours are true. 

Excellent kicking and quick distribution from Vigouroux......with Rodney and James up top then Vigouroux could get many assists.....good shot stopping too and command of the area...six four but       gets down well and seems a bit of a character.....started out as a striker hence the kicking and awareness.....so far thats Ward/King/Vigouroux three unattached experienced lower league keepers at a good age and importantly all giants.

Archived