onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

No what I am saying is if your hearts with another club how can you perform to a level expected of you if deep down when you were younger hated the team you  are going play for .

Rush did it for Liverpool also Gerrard and Carragher all Evertonians ,I am saying that there are exceptions lets hope Wilson is and it's his career not mine so I do not give a damn if he is good enough or not I'm not the one taking to the field he is let's hope he delivers for the Vale .

Nathan smith was a stoke fan when he was growing up

Advert

Walker and Wilson look two cracking signings, exactly the type of player we need to get out of this God forsaken league at long last. Still lots to do in regards to recruitment but a very, very good start.

Sorry I know you’re in the champions league and all, thanks for the offer, but I’m a Dagenham man through and through so down into oblivion I go, ta roo.

seems likely

11 minutes ago, Doha said:

No it isn't. Get him gone!

How? HOW?

*stares out of window with palms pressed to the glass, a single streaking tear staining his cheek*

*voice breaks in a shudder...* hhhhow?

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

No what I am saying is if your hearts with another club how can you perform to a level expected of you if deep down when you were younger hated the team you  are going play for .

Rush did it for Liverpool also Gerrard and Carragher all Evertonians ,I am saying that there are exceptions lets hope Wilson is and it's his career not mine so I do not give a damn if he is good enough or not I'm not the one taking to the field he is let's hope he delivers for the Vale .

An absolute load of rubbish. If you think any player goes out on a pitch and worries more about the team he supports rather than doing well for himself in his chosen profession then you are clueless. Our longest serving players are Smith and Gibbo, supposedly both stoke fans, both of those have grown up in an era where our rivalry and hatred is at its lowest for a long time because of where stoke have been. Do you honestly believe they both go out on the pitch and don’t give their all? Bearing in mind you once accused smith of throwing a game because he’s a stoke fan, do you think that still stands. You need to stop your ridiculous vendetta, it just invalidates anything you say because it’s plain stupid and based on nothing but your own strange viewpoint. 

Looking at the age of the majority of the squad it’s a good age with plenty of time for those players to hit their peak (smith, Conlon, gibbo, Rodney, hurst, garrity, Walker) I think we just need to sprinkle a couple more experienced players in there, which I’m sure will happen anyway. 

Not many teams have signed any players yet in League 2. A couple here and there but nobody’s signed 3. Hopefully we’ve got to the buffet early and snatched all the chilli  prawn and iberico ham sushi - leaving all the broken pork pie tops and pineapple skewers with the cheese crumbled off for other teams to pick up.

4 minutes ago, 1 said:

Not many teams have signed any players yet in League 2. A couple here and there but nobody’s signed 3. Hopefully we’ve got to the buffet early and snatched all the chilli  prawn and iberico ham sushi - leaving all the broken pork pie tops and pineapple skewers with the cheese crumbled off for other teams to pick up.

Are you from round here? Pineapple and cheese on sticks and pickled cucumber and onion were usually the best things on the buffet when I was growing up. 😀

Everyone appears to be forgetting Jake Taylor whom in his first spell at Vale Park was the pick of the midfield but in his 2nd spell wasn't given much of a chance by DC (Injury?) even when he did play often produced the only piece of quality on show. 

3 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Everyone appears to be forgetting Jake Taylor whom in his first spell at Vale Park was the pick of the midfield but in his 2nd spell wasn't given much of a chance by DC (Injury?) even when he did play often produced the only piece of quality on show. 

Excellent, I’m glad somebody else noticed because that is exactly the point I made recently. If one of the two midfielders we’ve signed can take over some of his donkey work allowing him to get back to the player we know he can be then it will be like another new signing.

22 minutes ago, 1 said:

Bristol Rovers signed 3 in one go 😉

Archived