onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

6 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

This is what I am worried about that Gordon is as well I believe ,we want players who can fire us out the division not lardie loving folk who just here pick a wage and just do enough but manage remain in the team for years holding us back .

I reserve judgement ,and I'm sure if a Vale loving lad was going join stoke there be fans sceptical of them too ,we pay his wages so he better deliver and he will soon be found out .

wow..... that is all

7 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

This is what I am worried about that Gordon is as well I believe ,we want players who can fire us out the division not lardie loving folk who just here pick a wage and just do enough but manage remain in the team for years holding us back .

I reserve judgement ,and I'm sure if a Vale loving lad was going join stoke there be fans sceptical of them too ,we pay his wages so he better deliver and he will soon be found out .

Are you saying that all footballers should only play for clubs they support ? Jesus wept

Just now, Mario said:

Are you saying that all footballers should only play for clubs they support ? Jesus wept

No what I am saying is if your hearts with another club how can you perform to a level expected of you if deep down when you were younger hated the team you  are going play for .

Rush did it for Liverpool also Gerrard and Carragher all Evertonians ,I am saying that there are exceptions lets hope Wilson is and it's his career not mine so I do not give a damn if he is good enough or not I'm not the one taking to the field he is let's hope he delivers for the Vale .

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Wasn't Jamie Carragher a massive Everton fan ? Turned up at Liverpool academy with a Graeme Sharp top on.

One man club who played his heart out for Liverpool.

Enough said 

Its scraping the barrell for excuses to knock players who we sign, its pathetic 

This site is starting to seriously depress me, all these non footballing experts that would s!!t themselves if they had to make a managerial decision. A forum is all well and good but for Christ’s sake give DC & DF chance to build something before you criticise. Some people are only happy when they are miserable.

33 minutes ago, joker1968 said:

Valiant 593 i'm with you on this,i also hope i'm wrong but all three signings don't fit the experienced established players we need and who i expected us to be bringing in,hoping they all do the buisness but i am still optimistic we will sign players with more proven quality.

But the experienced players, will have a few clubs interested and will take their time in deciding who to sign for. I dont expect more than 3.

3 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Cheers. I found it tricky to find who we'd signed or the reaction to them when I hadn't been on the forum for a couple of days but see your reasoning.

Just slightly O/T to answer @mr.hobblesworth you'll see a new component on the forum homepage, in what I call the "hot topics" block. It contains links both to this thread and also to a "squad tracker" page where I will regularly add/subtract players from the Vale squad as transfers happen... 

Just go the forum homepage and you'll see this in the top RH corner (desktop viewers only): 

815066219_Screenshot2021-06-07184724.png.43d3114941b74d6960b26f78b44dae51.png

7 minutes ago, jeffers said:

This site is starting to seriously depress me, all these non footballing experts that would s!!t themselves if they had to make a managerial decision. A forum is all well and good but for Christ’s sake give DC & DF chance to build something before you criticise. Some people are only happy when they are miserable.

@jeffers just to defend "this site" I would point out OVF has 5,213 registered members (that's not counting the many guests).  The people who have criticised this signing, I would reckon, is in double figures.

That's not an entire website.

I'd just like to point that out for the benefit of the often silent majority on here, I personally think it's bad to stereotype signings as "bad" before they've even played,  but it's equally bad to stereotype all site users as "critics" because of the reaction of a tiny percentage of them.

Sorry, I know I'm being pedantic but there you go...

20 hours ago, Ron C said:

Fair enough. Everything I've said is correct. though and you're just a bit dim. You don't even know what double standards are so you'll be lost with anything football wise. I think you're clueless, you think I am. Who cares? Get back to hugging DC . Hopefully, I'll be able to . Winning is the name of the game and that is certainly what we had in the latter stages of the season.

Calling somebody thick for pointing out the errors and hypocrisy in your post is not only rude, it's typical of the kind of <ovf censored> that likes to criticise but has no idea how to formulate an argument! So - let me prove your double standards (which, i do indeed, know something about...I've read a few muppets like you!) - you called DC "unprofessional" for criticising his predecessor...yet, you had no problem calling JA's predecessor's tenure as "a basket case"...hence double standards - the last bastion of the truly thick and clueless! 

Saly, I won't be reading your reply - as with other twats, you're headed for my ignore list...life's too short to waste on the likes of you! Bye!!

Archived