onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

I've created a handy template, you just need to change the bits in red...

<insert player name> is completely overated. Just look at his spell at <insert former club here>

We should have kept hold of Scott Brown/Shaun Brisley/Adam Crookes/Luke Joyce/Harry McKirdy/Tom Pope instead.

I think it's a terrible/awful/poor/ridiculous signing.

Darrell Clarke/David Flitcroft/Carol Shanahan have made a terrible mistake. 

Add own comments/further rant here...

Advert

I've created a handy template, you just need to change the bits in red...
is completely overated. Just look at his spell at
We should have kept hold of Scott Brown/Shaun Brisley/Adam Crookes/Luke Joyce/Harry McKirdy/Tom Pope instead.
I think it's a terrible/awful/poor/ridiculous signing.
Darrell Clarke/David Flitcroft/Carol Shanahan have made a terrible mistake. 
Add own comments/further rant here...

Maybe add “Never heard of him so must be completely useless”

24 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

So who's going to have the first negative comment after we announce a new player?

They can be back-dated if someone’s made a negative comment prior to them signing.

At the very least I’m sure any players Clarke brings in will be fit, passionate, team players and have that ‘bite’ needed for success in league 2. Get 11 of them on the pitch at any time and you’re off to a flyer, and we already know that those under contract are more than good enough for the challenge.

Archived