onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Exeter is out too.

Ajose is released and possibly knows Flitcroft from Bury but he's a perennial crock.

Interestingly midfielders Randell Williams and Jake Taylor have been offered deals but the manager has said he expects them to move...I'd certainly have those two as transfer targets. 

Advert

Exeter is out too.
Ajose is released and possibly knows Flitcroft from Bury but he's a perennial crock.
Interestingly midfielders Randell Williams and Jake Taylor have been offered deals but the manager has said he expects them to move...I'd certainly have those two as transfer targets. 

Maybe we’ll buy up the other Jake Taylor as a tactic to confuse opposition planning.

57 minutes ago, Doha said:

Exeter is out too.

I would have Williams without a doubt, but would expect him to go to Division 1 or even Championship. However if we did manage to get him it would certainly put a massive marker down.

1 hour ago, rayzer said:

I would have Williams without a doubt, but would expect him to go to Division 1 or even Championship. However if we did manage to get him it would certainly put a massive marker down.

He has also given the reason that he wants to move closer to home in London too.

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Bradford Released List:

- Anthony O'Connor, 28yo 6ft 2 CB/RB who can play midfield

- Clayton Donaldson - 37 yo

- Connor Shanks - Youth team midfielder

- Connor Wood - 24yo, Left back, LWB, Left winger, Every present at Bradford for last 2 years

- Harry Pritchard - 28yo, winger, Sub at Bradford - Injured

- Lee Novak - Striker, 32yo, 8 in 23 for Bradford, 6 in 17 this year, had some injury issues I think

- Will Hunter - 22yo Goalkeeper, not played - Injured

- Zeli Ismail - Winger, 27yo, bit part player

Have they got anyone called

Connor Cope or Connor Pass ? 

As far as ex Clarke/Flitcroft players go I'd be very happy with Benning & Sweeney from Mansfield and Clarke from Smalsall, plus maybe a second look at Stone, O'Keefe and Cook (+ a possible cheeky bid for Rory Holden to wind Chairman Alan Partridge up) 

That's it. Having seen Sinclair, Gordon etc on ifollow this season, and having read a lot of fan opinions, I'm not interested.

7 minutes ago, Doha said:

As far as ex Clarke/Flitcroft players go I'd be very happy with Benning & Sweeney from Mansfield and Clarke from Smalsall, plus maybe a second look at Stone, O'Keefe and Cook (+ a possible cheeky bid for Rory Holden to wind Chairman Alan Partridge up) 

That's it. Having seen Sinclair, Gordon etc on ifollow this season, and having read a lot of fan opinions, I'm not interested.

Id agree with that Doha... with one exception, I do recon that MacDonald or Gordon are talented players who lost their way in the disaster zone that is Smallsall... I can see someone picking them up and turning them back into a player.

Do I want them... no, but I could rationalise it.

20 hours ago, Doha said:

to save clogging up the retained lists thread with loads of long lists of names

How's that working? 😉

More seriously, it's a nice idea and a good way of quickly checking things, I will be referring to it - ta!

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

This is quality work Doha. I'd like to think Flitcroft sees this and steals the format, Port Vale's media go in and do an interview and you can see it in the background on his laptop.

.....and he's got the same face during the interview as he has on the spreadsheet! 🤣

Archived