onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

That's an absolute disaster. 

An excellent young defender who will have a good career. 

We have the weekend to find a defender who can bring the ball out. Best of luck to Flitcroft.

Injuries to key players have absolutely killed our season. Too many. Something's gone wrong. I can't believe I allowed myself to get excited. If DC gets playoffs he needs a statue. 3 key starters now out for a least the next 3-4 weeks. FFS

Advert

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Cass will be missed, his ability to carry the ball out from the back was unmatched in the team. His interview hinted towards coming back next season, obviously a lot can change between now and then but I hope this isn't the last we see of him in a Vale shirt.

Apparently clubs higher up were after him recently. I'd be pleasantly surprised to ever see him in a Vale shirt again.

He played the full game against us in October.  I can't remember him individually but I can remember that they outplayed us all over the pitch.
I think my group I went with were impressed with a lad in the middle with blonde hair for them.
It was probably him but cant be sure.

Never really like Cass defensively but going forwards and on the ball was excellent. (The things he struggled with could be taught) Looked a really good player for someone of his age. Massive shame for us and for him this injury. I hope and presume DC and co will continue to watch him with the hope of signing him in the summer. 

Listened to the DC interview earlier and he mentioned connections. Cass had a really good one down the right with Wozza - I think we have to change formation now, can’t have smith or Martin bringing the ball out of defence like cass did. Would love him back next season 

Has anyone ever seen injuries like this? It was bad last season but this is beyond ridiculous now 

Think someone at Vale has crossed paths with about 10 black cats on the same day.

I thought Cass was more often than not more than decent, albeit not great defensively. He won't be making a career for himself at Newcastle I don't think, but he will definitely go on to have a career as a decent League One player at worst. All the best to the lad.

Archived