onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

55 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Astonished to see Bristol rovers only 3 points behind as it stands, played same games. 

I'd of said they'd had a pretty average to poor season too. Must of had a few wins on the bounce which is what we need .

Really signifies the scale of our form since Bradford. 

1885569607_Screenshot2022-01-25at21_20_02.thumb.png.b000056c5760aa0095731223e801fa75.png

Advert

4/6 a good price to be fair this weekend, £50 on that, got faith in DC to turn this around, as shown at the start of the season, we can play some good stuff when switched on, just look at the Brentford game, come on you vale, playoffs are more or less a guarantee and i have a good feeling about this set of lads, we’re surely too big for this league

DCEDBE43-1E5C-4517-B7DE-1612B8F3783B.png

The table looks grim from our Vale perspective tonight.

It just shows what a poor run of form can do and how football changes so quickly. We were looking good and positioned excellently just before Christmas. 

Everything has gone downhill since Christmas it seems. I just hope we are due an upturn of results and the table will look a lot better in a month or so!

6 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

The table looks grim from our Vale perspective tonight.

It just shows what a poor run of form can do and how football changes so quickly. We looking good and positioned excellently just before Christmas. 

Everything has gone downhill since Christmas it seems. I just hope we are due an upturn of results and the table will look a lot better in a month or so!

Keep the faith brother, we’re all in this together, vale till we die

Flippin eck. After this weekends game against Scunthorpe ( which I really hope we win confortably to calm everyone down) we have a massive set of games ahead of us into most of February

Tuesday Feb 1, 2022 7:45 PM Port Vale FC - Forest Green Rovers FC

Saturday Feb 5, 2022 3:00 PM Salford City FC - Port Vale FC

Tuesday Feb 8, 2022 7:45 PM Carlisle United - Port Vale FC

Saturday Feb 12, 2022 3:00 PM Port Vale FC - Northampton Town FC

Saturday Feb 19, 2022 3:00 PM Tranmere Rovers FC - Port Vale FC

Tuesday Feb 22, 2022 7:45 PM Rochdale AFC - Port Vale FC

How we come out of them will determine what is at stake for the rest of the season.

And whilst our performances have been bleak since our mid-season break, we are only just over half way through the season. We have three games in hand on the last automatic slot who are 8 points away from us. We gave Salford a battering in the last game at Vale park, and we kept a clean sheet at Leyton Orient. Encouraging signs from a revamped team. We have an improved defence, we just need to find a way to score goals. I'm going for one off Garritys shin at the weekend to start the goals flowing.

Keep the faith, we were in a far worse position this time last year.

On 22/01/2022 at 12:52, Iron Curtain said:

Jamie Proctor has been at 16

Leon Legge - 10

Tom Pope - 11

not really sure of the problem? 

i’m pretty sure these numbers are wrong, pope 11 pro clubs or are you counting non league aswell? even legge i only remember him being at us, cambridge gills and brentford. 

17 minutes ago, valiantastic said:

i’m pretty sure these numbers are wrong, pope 11 pro clubs or are you counting non league aswell? even legge i only remember him being at us, cambridge gills and brentford. 

Legge, 4 clubs as you say plus Harrogate now, also 5 NL clubs prior to the Bees

And then you have players like Theo Robinson who have played for over ten clubs. In general if they’ve played lots of clubs theyres usually a pretty good reason for that. If they were good enough they would be kept… I think proctor is different for us as he’s played predominantly at a higher level. 

9 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Legge, 4 clubs as you say plus Harrogate now, also 5 NL clubs prior to the Bees

Well if you're not counting fully professional clubs then Legge only turned pro at age 24. Not really fair to count professional clubs for one guy from ages 18 to 24 and not count non-professional clubs for another player at the same ages.

By the end of this week I think we will have a pretty good idea if we are going to be genuine challengers for the play offs ...DF and DC need to make 3/4 good signings (not signings just to appease fans ) Yes we have had a run of terrible bad luck , but DC talks the talk , he now needs to walk the walk , anything less than a win on Saturday and its season over , mid table wilderness again 

On 24/01/2022 at 23:57, johnjeffersfanclub said:

Great Post. 

I found it so odd that the only negative call into P&G was about Rodney after the Burton game. I had to text in to disagree ( I'm Rob from Bristol). 

Devante seems like a unique character, I just wish Vale fans could get behind their players more. We used to.

Great to see another Vale fan in Bristol. 👍

Archived