onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

1 hour ago, Wrex said:

Not a word on Rodney. Quite strange. Also, has DC been asked about the rumours of Gobbo to the Blades? Guess we wouldn't learn anything whatever he says, he'd have to answer with a straight bat.

15 hours ago, toyahw said:

I don't agree with what you say a lot of the time. I don't agree with this.  But I also don't like the stick you take for expressing a different opinion. It is a forum. Unfortunately in this modern world unless you go with the current popular flow you get murdered. Many times I think of posting stuff which is my opinion. Nothing controversial, but not going with the flow. I don't bother. It is not worth the grief.  There gets a collective mind set and anything else is not welcome.

Conformational bias.  Killing fair debate. So it goes.

Toyah, just post want you want and ignore others feedback, you’ll probably find that either someone else agrees with you or a couple of months down the line your opinion is correct. Don’t be put off

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

Dennis to Cremonese confirmed. Sounds like we did almost have that one over the line before they came in. Shame that one didnt get done.

Hi VF16, unless I’ve interpreted it completely wrong, Dennis was never going to stay with us unless he dropped his wage demand, as it was outside our wage structure. 

3 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Hi VF16, unless I’ve interpreted it completely wrong, Dennis was never going to stay with us unless he dropped his wage demand, as it was outside our wage structure. 

Flickers suggested we were close but their wage blew us out the water.

10 hours ago, toyahw said:

It just all seems a mess at the moment. No direction  No discipline. No plan. Usual Vale.  But I blame Smith.  Drop Smithy and we will be world beaters.

Fact is we are a rubbish at the moment.  The form table does not lie.  We will get our arse spanked again Sat.  Because we are poor.  Who's fault this is, I don't know. But we are rubbish. It is painful to watch. God knows why I will  be watching it again Sat. 

Probably because I love the Vale!

You can change your partner, job, house, car, but you can’t change the football team that you support. Keep the faith.

3 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Flickers suggested we were close but their wage blew us out the water.

I haven’t heard or read that, so thank you for that information. Well as heartbreaking as it seems money dictates and a structure is put into place to preserve our club not just for today but also for tomorrow. Look at the mess that Derby County find themselves in and the clock is ticking.

Listening to DC and Flickers' recent interviews I have more faith in PVFC than ever before in my near 30 years supporting the club.

Just wish some of the negative fools would stick to the oatcake instead of spamming this website. 

10 hours ago, toyahw said:

It just all seems a mess at the moment. No direction  No discipline. No plan. Usual Vale.  But I blame Smith.  Drop Smithy and we will be world beaters.

Fact is we are a rubbish at the moment.  The form table does not lie.  We will get our arse spanked again Sat.  Because we are poor.  Who's fault this is, I don't know. But we are rubbish. It is painful to watch. God knows why I will  be watching it again Sat. 

Probably because I love the Vale!

Cheer up son Darrell Clark loves N Smith so you will be able watch him tomoz hope he plays well and wins a few balls in the opposition box for once otherwise he should stay back as pointless him going up for corners etc .

How many crosses have we converted aerially this season. 

How many corners have we had ?

When hussey is putting them quality balls in I want our players on the end of them 

Smith is a fighter a battler but the amount of times he is a yard or two away from a incoming shot and he doesn't block it is alarming for a centre half .

He needs to improve ten fold if we are to obtain the clean sheets required to get in the play offs .

Nothing wrong with you loving him we all have our favourites .

People think I do not like him as a player I do I just think Port Vale probably be better without him it was Legge and Brisley who were the rock solid ones when we had that terrific run back end of last season there solidness allowed Smith freedom to express himself which he did very well in fairness .

Now he is our leader as he is one selected all the time Martins in and out like the okey cokey so he needs play above himself .

UTV 

All season we haven’t been a team that’s been lumping crosses into the box. We’ve tried to play our way into the box to create better chances with pull backs and balls across the six yard box, rather than hopeful crosses in. Which is why I think the signing of hussey is strange, unless Clarke has changed how we play? Yet we don’t seem to have strikers who are strong in the air at the moment to be feeding off the crosses of Worrall, gibbo or hussey. 

2 hours ago, Emile said:

Listening to DC and Flickers' recent interviews I have more faith in PVFC than ever before in my near 30 years supporting the club.

Just wish some of the negative fools would stick to the oatcake instead of spamming this website. 

We're actually a progressive, forward thinking football club now.

Whether we go up this season or not, we're on the right track.

8 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Totally agree we are up there still in contention and we sign a couple a youngsters says it all really 

I didn’t realise the window had closed already…. Someone should call the EFL and tell them the window has closed earlier than everyone in country thought it would.

And unfortunately looks like we will be fined and deducted points for fielding ineligible players (Hall and Hussey) who we haven’t signed but played the other day.

1 hour ago, PV1973 said:

All season we haven’t been a team that’s been lumping crosses into the box. We’ve tried to play our way into the box to create better chances with pull backs and balls across the six yard box, rather than hopeful crosses in. Which is why I think the signing of hussey is strange, unless Clarke has changed how we play? Yet we don’t seem to have strikers who are strong in the air at the moment to be feeding off the crosses of Worrall, gibbo or hussey. 

I think I agree with you  need a Pope type Proctor is the only one who fits the bill looking forwards to see him on end of husseys balls in but for now let's hope Connor hall fits the bill 

Archived