onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

4 minutes ago, philmpv said:

How is it? It was the only position he played, bar 1 or 2 in a 343. So by bringing in Harratt we've covered the position he was being used in? I'd agree we need a winger if DC was planning to use wingers, but there's no sign of that yet

He was an emergency striker as we had not one fit!! Whenever he came on to change a game he played out wide. Harrat is clearly an out and out striker and will not play wide.

If we change formation from 352 to 343 the squad looks very very limited. Its getting very messy  having a proper Football Manager transfer window but as DC said I will judge it at the end of Jan.

Problem is we have pivotal fixtures coming up.

Advert

1 minute ago, Mark-Valiant said:

How do you know we weren't in the mix? We could of offered Dennis a contract & even placed a bid. He might just fancy Italy & turned us down. Do any of us know yet?

Nonsense. Why would you move to Italy when you can move to Park Estate? 

1 minute ago, Mark-Valiant said:

How do you know we weren't in the mix? We could of offered Dennis a contract & even placed a bid. He might just fancy Italy & turned us down. Do any of us know yet?

Very true. 

Edit - I hope we tried everything to sign him permanently when it was clear another club bid had been accepted. 

8 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

What a rubbish 3 days tbh Dennis one his way and maybe Gibbo. Lucas has lost his marbles and Wilson is not fit, Conlon and Pett are out of form  oh to be a vale fan 

A normal day of a Vale fan then.  The highs and then a couple of lows and back to a high again.  

Hopefully DC and Flickers have a plan B listed on the matrix.

Folks, can anyone explain to me why some transfer fee are disclosed and others are undisclosed. ?
Quite simply because the club's (usually the receiving one) don't want all those greedy buggers calling themselves agents and other clubs to know they've had a windfall, potentially driving up the price for a replacement

3 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Folks, can anyone explain to me why some transfer fee are disclosed and others are undisclosed. ?

I guess because if you sold a player who most fans think is worth millions for 30k you be doing your nut at a guess so you would put undisclosed as the club would rightly he embarrassed by the poxy amount they would get .

I personally feel Gibbons is worth a lot more than we going get if indeed he is going only 24 hrs see if he is playing for us tomorrow if he is then he must be carrying a knock and DC must be saving him for Salford 

15 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Wheres this Gibbo going for 200k came from ? Or is it dodgy Dave from Tunstall sharing gossip on Facebook again. Saying that I'd take a fee now rather then he was to leave on a free in the summer. 

Think I'll log out of OVF for a few days especially if Gibbons does go and everyone starts the panic comments. 

Where’s a transfer fee been rumoured? It’s getting ridiculous now. 

Archived